part 6

part 7
6 months later
alexs pov
unsaved number
Josh: hey its josh, Adams best friend, im so sorry about what happened with him, are u okay?
Alex: im okay, josh.
Josh: Alex please.
Alex: im fine
Josh: fine
read at 5pm

Adam: meet me outside in 10 minutes, we need to talk.
Alex: no.
Adam: please, please let me explain it's important i cant lose you Alex.
read at 5:30 Pm
Adam: please?
Read at 5:34pm
Adam: Alex, look through your window.
Alex: Go away, Adam, i think youve made it clear that i wasnt good enough for you
Adam: Im coming over to your house
Alex: No.
Adam: Im outside, im gonna keep annoying you till you get out
read at 5:40Pm
Adam: Alex
Adam: Alex
Adam: heeelllllooooooo
Adam: im outsideee yooouuuurrrrr hoooouuuuussseeeee
Adam: heeeeey
Adam: ?????
Alex: Fine stop messaging me and i'll go outside.
Adam: yaay:)
Alex: i said stop messaging me.
Adam: Sorry.
read at 5:55pm
i through my phone onto the bed and roll my eyes, walking out of the house, and not to mention how loud the sound of my neighbors chatting is.
I spot Adam
I see Adam
All i see is Adam
Adam is here, not only outside of the house, hes everywhere.
Adam is in the air, maybe its the exhausted im feeling or maybe its the overwhelming amount of feelings tugging at my heart.
Adam forces a smile
i know what youre here to talk about, Adam
"_what did you see, Adam, what did you see?
_you crying" he replies softly
_Nothing else?
_No, just you sitting and crying on the floor of your bedroom in tears. Do you want to talk about it?
_talk about what Adam? About how you tried to to ask her out? I dont know adam, do i wanna talk about it?
_i didnt try to ask her out Alex, you can ask Sandra, she was there i really didn't okay? i couldn't even explain to you how good it feels to look up across the room and see you standing there, without even realizing it, you tough me a lot of things. Not only about life, But how it is okay to feel something extraordinary about someone, i love you, Alex. i love you.
_im sorry, Adam. Im so sorry
_but Alex no you cant i-
_im sorry, Adam i cant love you.
_what do you mean by you cant love me?
_im sorry, Adam i cant love you. i dont know how to love you.
_oh. well. Alex, thank you for making me feel things, i though i could never feel.
_you too, Adam, nobody could ever replace you.
_You will always be my person, Alex, even if im not your person.
_You will always be my person, Adam. I will always care about you, even if we are not together, and even if we're far away from eachother.
_what do you mean tho?
_iam moving to LA this saturday."
but its monday.
"im so sorry Adam but my mom said i-"
Adams  smile slipped.
Iam so sorry Adam. I love you but im i dont know.
"_when did you stop loving me? Alex? when did you stop?
_youre hurting me, Adam.
_go away, Alex.
_i dont want to, Adam
_I dont want you anymore, Alex you ruined me. Cant you see how fucked up this is? cant you see you broke me?
_you tried to hook up with someone else Adam and im leaving this country for my own good and because my father is a fucked up person and because its better for me and now youre the one whos mad? Fine Adam you can go. But if you walk away, dont even think about coming back.
_fine, life is just simpler when you are gone.
_I have no choice, Adam
_leave me alone, Alex, its not like you ever tried to stay."
Adam walks away, taking a piece of my heart with him.
And by those words, Adam leaves, forever.
hah well. should have known it was too good to be true, i know things happen for a reason, but i was almost sure we were meant to be.
and just like that i found myself stuck in in the same place i just escaped.
cant seem to figure out who i was before you. Adam Taylor. Cause if i could see your silly face one more time, i could finally die happy.