part 8

Adams pov

can you fight addictions with addictions?
I can still feel your touch, Alex. Why did you leave, ALEX.
Alexs leaving today, shes moving out to LA today.
I cant stop thinking about you, Alex.
Her and i ended things, shes gone now, but at the same time, shes still here.
shes everywhere.
Shes on the couch, right were we cuddled for the first time. Shes in my room, were we used to watch anime together. Shes standing in the kitchen, right were we used to bake cookies every sunday. Shes here, shes always here. Alex is everywhere
I still fucking love you, Alex.
I close my eyes, but i still cant block her out. Shes still there.
I walk straight to the living room, and shes still there, until i notice.
oh fuck.
My heart skips a beat.
Its a letter.
A letter.
Alex.
Oh Alex.
I stare at that letter for a little, then I run toward that it, Shaking as hell. Thats so awful, it's abnormal. I feel exhausted.
I open the letter.

Adam,
you dont need matching Dna for someone to be a part of you, And you definitely don't need the same blood to lose a part of yourself when someones die.
No matter what happens were all going to die and we all have our endings, but what we leave behind keep us alive from someone else. and when i say you touched my heart, i mean you touched it and made it bleed till death. please break into a thousand tiny pieces. now that you broke my heart to the point that no one thinks that it can be put back together. Let me take time to get to know the ins and out of my puzzle pieces heart while cutting my fingers on the sharp broken pieces.
I never stopped on loving you, Adam and i dont think i ever will, but honestly i think ive had it, im sorry we had to end up this way i promise you to tru harder in another life time, but for now, history is all you left me.
love
Alex.

I re-read that letter another time.
I re-read it again.
And again.
And again.
I keep re-reading the letter until my eyes slowly become blood shot.
The water begins to collect at he bottom lid of my tiny eyes. The eyes who have cried the most tears. I look at the mirror, my lip begins to tremble slightly and my tears begin to fall.
I am so sorry, Alex.
Oh my Alex, Iam so sorry.
Dear Alex Smith, If youre trying to break my soul, then you've succeeded.
Till we meet again, Alex smith.