part 7

the definition of pretty is Adam, bro
Alexs pov:
Its Saturday morning.
i was raised to be honest, but the truth can be complicated sometimes. It doesn't matter if the truth wont make a mess, sometimes the words just dont come out. I still got a chance to say goodbye and things usually get better before they get worse but today has to be the flip side.
Alone again
Alone again
Alone, again
Alone without Adam
I just want to see my lover one last time.
But maybe, spending this day alone is an okay thing for someone who lived his life pretty alone.
Its all going away everyone and everything is dying. Humans suck man.
those 7 months i spend with Adam weren't enough, this one life wssnt enough.
I can't trust this day.
i grab a pen, a pencil and begin go write.
"Adam,
you dont need matching Dna for someone to be a part of you, And you definitely don't need the same blood to lose a part of yourself when someones die.
No matter what happens were all going to die and we all have our endings, but what we leave behind keep us alive from someone else. and when i say you touched my heart, i mean you touched it and made it bleed till death. please break into a thousand tiny pieces. now that you broke my heart to the point that no one thinks that it can be put back together. Let me take time to get to know the ins and out of my puzzle pieces heart while cutting my fingers on the sharp broken pieces.
I never stopped on loving you, Adam and i dont think i ever will, but honestly i think ive had it, im sorry we had to end up this way i promise you to tru harder in another life time, but for now, history is all you left me.
love
Alex.
I walk straight to Adams house, leave the letter there, and leave for my own good.
The biggest crime of all tonight, was not being able to hug my first love and my best friend, Adam Taylor a goodbye. Till we meet again, Adam.