14

He kissed her and he couldn't take it back not that he wanted to he wanted to kiss her again and again and again. When he pulled away though she was frozen eyes closed mouth slightly open. He waited silently.

As Joslin felt his lips pull away a million feelings went through her mind and then it occurred to her why he did it. It must be for the cameras she thought, reasoning it away. The studio was getting antsy she needed to love him or act like a girl in love. She smiled, it was a nice kiss, a good kiss, a great kiss but it wasn't real, it couldn't have been. She opened her eyes slowly and watched his anxious face turn soft and she smiled.

"Alright, good job kids that's a wrap for today head on back and we will see you in the morning." The producer called and waved a finger to wrap it up.

"Bye," Leo waved a hand at them and grabbed Joslin's hand in the other. They walked the path hand in hand, Joslin was confused, the cameras were off he didn't need to, he shouldn't be unless he actually... Joslin pulled her hand free of his and coughed.

"You cold?" He questioned and started to take off his jacket,

"No, I'm fine."

Leo rubbed a hand up her arm and felt her goosebumps. "You are freezing, and I know your hands run cold give me here." Leo wrapped his jacket around her shoulders and took her hands in his warming them. Any other girl would have learned in a kissed him but Joslin stood stiff like a statue, but her arms lay limp in his hands. "Jos what's wrong? Did you not have fun tonight?" Leo didn't know whether to pull her close or joke about that kiss.

"I had so much fun. Best night of my life," Joslin said almost robotically "but Leo... this wasn't the plan." She whispered.

"Screw the plan," he pulled her close, there was no going back his feelings were too strong if she was going to leave she was going to have to reject him on camera like any other bachelor contestant. Joslin's arms stiffened and she kept him from holding her closer. "I am falling in love with you." he said and she shook her head and closed her eyes,

"No," she said softly she shaking her head.

"And I think you like me more than you lead on." Leo continued.

"No, Leo please. This wasn't part-"

"Of the plan," he finished, "but I don't care. Tell me with all honestly that you don't feel anything for me? Tell me you don't like me at all and I won't kiss you again I will go back to the plan but my feelings won't change."

"Make them change then," she said a tear in her eye.

"Fine. I won't kiss you until you tell me to if that's what you want." And Joslin started laughing. "What? What did I say?"

"Like Twilight..." Joslin said through laughs, unable to separate her emotions.

"What?" Leo questioned still confused.

"Jacob kissed Bella, Bella punched Jacob and then he told her he wouldn't kiss her again, until she asked and Bella told him that he would be waiting a very long time..." Joslin smiled through mixed emotions.

"So you're telling me that there is hope?" She scrunched up her face confused. "If I'm waiting a very long time that means in time, you will change your mind... eventually." Leo said with a smirk and kissed her cheek, she let him.

The ride back was quiet and Joslin had learned her head against the window, refusing to look at Leo even though every chance he got he looked over to her. Nothing was going to be the same now. No more midnight meetups or sneaking away to walk Coby with him when they got back to California... he needed to fall in love with someone, anyone that actually wanted him, not someone that didn't.