one

'Previously on the Bachelorette we saw Becka get her heart broken, but mended back together by Drew.'

Pictures were going to flash across the screen of the happy newly engaged couple, Leo hoped they made it work, but also knew the success rate of this show was very low. Yet here he was, sitting in his new home, a mansion all his own and he was going to be 'dating' 25 beautiful women from all around the country.

'We saw Leo admit his lack of feelings for Becka and wanting the best for her, but he isn't in it for the short term lust he wants a woman he can spend the rest of his life with. He wants you. Casting for the next Bachelorette is coming to a town near you soon.'

The voice added in a perky tone before going silent and Leo and his twin brother, Landon started laughing.

"He wants you!" Landon said bent over his knees laughing his head off.

"Shut up." Leo smirked. This was going to be so strange, but also so incredible.

'Meet Leo, he is an Occupational therapist from Chicago and he is here to find love. He is athletic and an animal lover having two large mutts.' Flashes of Leo playing soccer of with his dogs displayed on the demo screen. 'Unable to find love with Becka he is determined to find his perfect match.'

Editing and romantic B-roll had been created with Leo making him even more attractive. The contestants were not going to get to see this; they were not to know who he was. He wanted it that way, he didn't want them to be disappointed and leave before they really got to know him.

"What do you think?" Kris asked, flipping around his laptop.

"I think that three of those shots are of Landon and not me. I don't know how that happened..." Kris clicked through the video. "But I don't think anyone but me would notice that anyways so we can leave it. It looks great."

"Now act excited." Kris looked Leo up and down. "Why aren't you more excited? The time has come, the women have been chosen, don't look so glum little one. Have faith, you're a man of faith, pray God brings you the woman of your dreams."

"I'm not sure that the woman of his dreams would be a good wife." Landon interrupted, setting up. "Yeah that is totally me, you can tell because this clip of 'Leo' is more handsome than that one."

"Shut up, I'm excited, I'm ready, I'm just nervous. What if she is here?"

"Alright ladies listen up!" A lady from the crew opened the limo door and smushed in with them. "The bachelor is Leonardo Baxter," squeals let out and the girls all gushed. If it was genuine, no one could really tell. "Yes, yes, yes," the woman said dully, "so Leo is waiting and we have..." she scanned her list as the limo moved up the driveway and towards Leo. As soon as they saw him from the window screams of joy broke out again. He was waiting in front of the girl's mansion, trying not to sweat through his suit. "Keralie is up first. Knock him dead." The woman said moving out of her way. Keralie smiled and checked her makeup before leaving the limo. As soon as it stopped she was out the door and smiling widely at him.

"Oh God, he is gorgeous." She whispered before shutting the door. All the girls inside the first limo craned their necks to get a glimpse of him in real life.

'Meet Keralie, she is from Minnesota and a full time nanny for a family of five.' Clips shown of her with the kids, everyone smiling and laughing. 'She values family and does charity work every week with homeless shelters. She wants to find love.'

"Hello." Leo said holding out a hand to shake hers but then questioned if he should hug her. It was too late his hand was out and she shook it awkwardly. She held onto his hands for a moment, but he pulled his hands away.