six

6.

"What's your secret?" Drea questioned Joslin as they got ready for the rose ceremony. Joslin didn't want to get ready she had a rose, she didn't really need to get ready did she?

"What do you mean?" Joslin asked confused as she tried not to blink while applying mascara.

"Yeah JOS." Sasha emphasized.

"You are the only one with a nickname and private jokes... what are doing with him to make him love you do damn much?" Drea said accusingly.

"Maybe he's just too lazy to say my full name." Joslin offered and capped off her mascara.

"Do you even like him?" Jill asked an edge in her voice.

"Do you even want to be here?" Lauren cut in.

Joslin had no time to hesitate and she couldn't throw a sarcastic comment at them, she had to start acting like she was falling in love. "I want to be here, I want to be with him." Joslin said defiantly. "I'm just nervous around him so I make jokes." Yeah that was a good lie Joslin thought as she moved out of the room. Leo was standing in the hallway.

"Nervous around me, oh Joslin that's adorable." She wanted to slap him.

"Well that's embarrassing." She put a hand on her head, actually embarrassed she didn't want him to think she actually liked him like that. "Can we talk?" She said her voice getting an octave higher and pulled on his arm.

"Yeah." He had a childish grin on his face.

"Shut up, shut up, shut up." She said in his ear as she pushed him out the door.

"Nervous around me? Oh Joslin tell me how you really feel!" He said sarcastically and laughed once they were out of the house. The girls moved to the window to see, but couldn't hear Joslin and Leos conversation.

"What's going on?" Mirabella said joining them at the window.

"Joslin and Leo are talking, shush I want to hear." Tia said pressing her ear against the window.

"But she already has a rose." Ethaline said bitterly coming up behind them and pushing her way to the front.

"If it's any constellation she doesn't look too happy." Lauren said happily.

"I need to start selling it better." Joslin said simply.

"You mean falling in love with me?" Leo said with a smirk.

"Yeah that." she said dully.

"So you're not nerv-"

"What did I tell you earlier?" He just smirked and she couldn't help but love that smile. "Shut up..." Joslin looked to the window and saw them all staring at her. "Soo?" She turned her back to them.

"So?" He questioned back curiously.

"We good?"

"We're great," he pulled her in for a hug. "Hug me like your falling in love with me," he whispered and to the girls inside it looked like sweet nothings. "Coby misses you." He said as he pulled away.

"During cocktail hour can I visit him? No one will see me leave." Her eyes pleaded to Leo for a furry escape from the house. "Please?"

"Sure," he said with a laugh he didn't think anyone would want his dog more than him, at least it was a girl he didn't want at least that's what he told himself. "Just be careful you don't want everyone thinking you are falling in love with me, sneaking into my house."