Chapter Ninety Four

Jordan POV
I wake up and yawn I get up I go to the bathroom I brush my teeth I wash my face Im going on a walk I put on some hoodie and shorts with slides I get my phone and AirPods I play some morning soft music and I leave the house and start walking I decided to walk to the park which wasn't that far it's so peaceful and calm no noise I rub my stomach soon I get to the park I have a water bottle with me I drink some I sit down I breath in and out calmly I look at my tat the one with Kobe I love it I see parents with there kids happily one of them come over.

?? : hey I'm Brook and u are?
Jordan : Hey I'm Jordan.
?? : u a single parent?
Jordan : nah my boyfriend is at work in Spain.
Brook : oh I see.
Jordan : ur boyfriend?
Brook : yea, but he cheated like two times and I didn't all to him for weeks but at the end I still love him no matter what and it's okay everyone makes mistakes you know at the end of the day he's ur soulmate so if ur man's cheat on u jus talk with him take some time heal then go back to him alright it's okay.
Jordan : so don't hate if he cheat?
Brook : it depends what he do.
Jordan : so kiss or finger?
Brook : don't hate, but if he puts it in and eat then hate.
Jordan : Ima need ur number.
Brook : here girl.

She gives it.

Brook : it was nice talking to u.
Jordan : same, see u later babes.
Brook : byeeeeee!

We hug and she leaves I smile I enter her number and save it as "Brooke🦋" I get up and walk around I watch the sun rise as I walk back home I get there I get in and yawn but before I watched the sun rise It was pretty I go upstairs I lock the door and I take my clothes off and lay on the bed the blanket on me I sigh i then started drifting to sleep then boom I fell asleep.

Brook ( as in ash kassh ) 19 ( she's so pretty )

Kobe POV It's 1:24am right now and I can't sleep I don't wanna bother Jordan she's probably asleep right now I'm bored and I get up and groan I get my notebook I get a pen and start writing abt what my boss want me to do so I think ima not kiss he...

Kobe POV
It's 1:24am right now and I can't sleep I don't wanna bother Jordan she's probably asleep right now I'm bored and I get up and groan I get my notebook I get a pen and start writing abt what my boss want me to do so I think ima not kiss her or put my dick in her bc it feels uncomfortable when I do it to other girls I might jus finger I'm not trying to mess up my relationship but if I get to drunk I might end up making out Ik how to control myself when it comes to putting it in I don't want to lose her jaiden texted me what I should do and shi and my boss wants me to record I think he's gonna send it to Jordan but idk what's gonna happen and he said do it next week on the last day I'm jus gonna spend time do work get some things for Jordan and the baby I hope she's okay I have a lot to do today and ima try and text her later tonight to make sure she's okay and I want her to have fun before I come back but yea.

I get up and go lay back down I send her a vice message and text I smile then I get my blanket I have her necklace and ring on I then drift to sleep.

Derek POV
I'm at Kaylee doctor appointment where waiting for the doctor and it's quiet I wanna kiss her bad I get up and go to her she looks at me I bend down and lean in she grabs my face and our lips connected I miss her touches and kissed I put my hand on her face and one on her neck she moves up a bit and puts on of her hand on my neck and one on my chest we soon start making out.