Part 6 💚

Y/n pov :

I wake up at 5am in the morning I don't know why but I can't go back to sleep I look over and don't see kobe but I here the shower on probably he's taking a shower I decided that we goin to Florida today without anyone knowing I just wanna spend time wit them and kobe but anyways I went downstairs and started cooking small breakfast because where driving it's only 36 hours so basically 1 day and 12 hours that's not bad ion wanna take a plane but I finished our breakfast I made tea for both of us and I put it on a tray and went upstairs I go to my room and set it on the nightstand I locked the door I started eating while putting on Lucifer, 10 minutes later Kobe came out with the towel wrapped around his waist he came over to me and kissed my forehead I smiled I gave him , his food he sat next to me on the bed and watched Lucifer with me .

Kobe : good morning beautiful 🤩 .
Y/n : good morning handsome 😘 .
Kobe : how r u ?
Y/n : good 😊 , hbu ?
Kobe : if you good I'm good 🙂.
Y/n : *laughs* we leaving to Florida today and don't tell anyone okay 👍🏽.
Kobe : I won't I promise.
Y/n : kk , I alr packed our stuff .
Kobe : tank you ma .
Y/n : anytime.
Kobe : wait why are you awake?
Y/n : well I felt you leave the bed so I got up because I wasn't comfortable.
Kobe : mamas , you should've went back to sleep , you need it .
Y/n : Ik , but sleeping on you is ion know how to explain it .
Kobe : y/n your very comfortable tbh .
Y/n : same to you .
Kobe : but dis food is bomb .
Y/n : tank you .
Kobe : the best .
Y/n : stowppppp .
I blushed and I turned away so he don't see it but he turned my face back facing him .
Kobe : mamas your blush is so cute ☺️.
I blush harder and smile .
Kobe : I'm so in love with you physically and mentally ( ion know the lyrics I keep singing to get it 😭 ) .
Y/n : I'm sooooooooo in love with you I can't explain it .
Kobe : same mama .
Y/n : Igh get ready and imma go shower okay .
Kobe Igh .
Kobe got dressed and took our plates down I went to the bathroom and started the shower I began brushing my teeth 🦷 after 6 minutes I finished and took my clothes off and hopped in the shower 🚿 I began washing my self I used my Victoria Secrets set of rose 🥀 I kinda feel like teasing Kobe he loves the smell of rose 🥀 I washed my hair , 45 minutes I get out I get my towel and dry myself and then I wrapped the towel around me I brushed my teeth again I did my hygiene and put on

I went to my room I grabbed my stuff I guessed Kobe alr put the stuff in the trunk I go downstairs I locked my room , I took a case of water and some snacks and drinks for da road i go outside I lock the door and I go to the car where taking my Tahoe ( pretend it can self drive it self ) .