💞⚡️Chapter Thirty ⚡️💞

He puts his hands over mines soon he made it to the hospital he turns it off and gets out he gets his bag and mines he comes over to me and opens my door he picks me up and closes and locks the door he goes inside he sits me down gently and does to the desk tears came down my eyes 👀 the amount of pain I'm feeling right now is crazy I quietly cry.

Kobe POV : I go up to the desk lady she looks like my mom bit shrug it off I waited till she stop talking on the phone she then turns around and it's my aunt LoLo I smile she gets up and hugs me I hug back I then take her to Jordan who crying I feel sad and it hurts me to I sit down and pull her to me she holds my shirt and cry's.

LoLo : KoKo what's wrong?

Kobe : auntie dis is Jordan we came her because 6 or 5 days ago she had surgery she recently got shot 2 times but today after we finish eating her tummy started hurting like hell first I thought she didn't take her meds but that wasn't the case and it hurts me so much when she like this and when we got in the car her tummy started hurting more like she got shot and stab repeatedly.

Auntie : let's go see what's up wit u baby.

I picked her up while my aunt grabbed our stuff she cried in my chest I rub her back we get to room A513 I lay Jordan down she hold my hands my aunt put our things down I kiss her forehead I get her gown my aunt goes and get something I quickly take her clothes off leaving her in underwear and a sport bra I put the gown on her my aunt came back with something she hooked it up and put it in Jordan she doesn't say anything she's so quiet I take her to the bathroom I sit her down on the counter she closes her legs I guess she wants her pants on I get some shorts I put it on she she pulls me in between her legs she hugs mw I hug her back I kiss her forehead and pecked her lips she smiles I smile back I pick her up and lay her down LoLo came back with x-rays her face was scaring me she comes to us she takes gel and rub it on Jordan stomach and she use that thing she gripped my hands tight I smile and hold it tighter LoLo was upset.

Jordan POV : Kobe hold my hands I gripped it I closed my eyes as tears escape my eyes Kobe wiped them I open my eyes she was done and cleaned the gel off.

LoLo : baby u need surgery again apparently it's gonna be a long surgery because there's 2 more bluets in you u got short cuatro (4) and wtv they did only took out 2 of them I'm sorry baby.

Jordan : Omg Omg Omg!
Kobe : no no no no this is all Leona fault my baby might die.
LoLo : I'm sorry kiddos.

She kissed my forehead and hugged Kobe then she left Kobe came to me and hugged me tightly I hugged him back he put our forehead together he was crying.

Kobe : listen here baby when u wake up imma be right her next to u I'm not gonna leave u like I did before but stay strong Mí Amour te amo tanto nena ( my luv I love you so much babygirl).

Jordan : te amo tanto bebé ( i love u so much baby ).

We then hug again I cry in his chest he rubs my back I lay my head on his shoulder he was still crying we talked for a bit he pulls away I look at him then his lips 👄 I kiss 💋 him he kisses back it was a nice passionate kiss then we pull away and touch our heads together while holding hands tbh I'm rlly scared again back in Houston I was out so I wasn't that scared but I'm hella scared I don't wanna do surgery so many things can go wrong what if I die I can't marry Kobe we not even a couple we didn't have kids yet I don't wanna lose my love of my life he doesn't know yet I wanna live life especially with Kobe then LoLo came in I guess it's time Kobe gets down.