🌸Chapter Eighty Five🌸

Time Skip Jordan's Birthday

Kobe POV

Today is my queen birthday she's asleep peacefully it's 7:04am I woke up at 6 we planned everything out but they wanted to take her out at the times I wanted to take her out so I'm still pissed everyone downstairs at our new house I get up and dollhouse downstairs I was abt to go to the kitchen and I saw them I was gonna make her breakfast I growl.

Mel : what?
Kobe : bro I was gonna make her breakfast fuck.
Mel : problem?
Kobe : Ykw yes there's a problem after I told y'all my ideas yall fucking stole it like damn.
Vanessa : Kobe calm down.
Kobe : nah bc I waited for her bday I wanted to do that yall steal my shi.
Jordan : I hear yelling?

They rush over I sigh and I break a glass they look at me I rub upstairs I sit on the bed and sigh I lay down and a feel tears left my eyes I hear foot steps the door opens and close.

Jordan : babe?
Kobe : w-what.
Jordan : my baby.

She comes over,

Jordan : what's wrong🥺.
Kobe : I planned shi they stole it I was gonna make u breakfast but noooo I was gonna take u out but they said they gonna take u out I feel left out and shi,
Jordan : awww baby it's my birthday and imma spend time with u.
Kobe : they finna be mad asf.
Mel : we not.
Kobe : they even listenin.
Jordan : can I talk to him privately.
Kobe : mhcttt.
Jordan : cmon let's go down.

She takes my hand and we go downstairs I see the mess I made.

Vanessa : Kobe pick that up!

Jordan sighed at them and she picked them up and cleaned up.

Aaliyah : that's not right.

She rolled her eyes Jordan takes my hand to the kitchen.

Mel : we made u food.
Jordan : when did y'all plan to make me food?
Mel : yesterday.
Jordan : who's idea?
Mani : ours.
Mike : nah y'all stole it from Kobe.
Jordan : listen it's my bday don't steal shit from him if y'all didn't plan anything then it's okay.

They take her and sit her down they sit down I sit on the counter I stare jordan looks at me I look away and I sigh I put my feet up and put my head down.

Jordan POV

I felt so bad that I stopped eating they look at me I get up and go over to him I put his legs down and hug him tightly and rub his back.

Jordan : change of plans imma spend time with Kobe then with y'all later.

They groan.

Jordan : if y'all gonna have a damn attitude then I'll hang with him bc where the hell was y'all? Huh yall  didn't call me for the past weeks okay I'm not mad it jus like we breaking apart and shi.

The stayed silent.

Vanessa : we gonna leave I'll text y'all the address at 7.

They get there things and leave.

Kobe : alr go upstairs imma recook.

I smile and place a kiss on his cheek and I go upstairs I lay down and get comfy I put on all Americans I shut my phone off after like 40 minutes the door opens to a tray and some gifts I smile he comes over and place them down and sit down,

Kobe : happy birthday my love!
Jordan : thank u baby.
Kobe : I have 3 gifts right here and I have more later on.
Jordan : awwww.
Kobe : and the 3 gifts are from Kiya she bought them and hid them she also wrote a letter.
Jordan : read it to me pls.
Kobe : alr listen, dear Jordan happy birthday sis ur my favorite I love u so much and I wanna that u so much for changing Kobe ur always there when he needs u ur his ride or die I hate seeing him sad but when u came u changed him he told me abt when u guys met in the plane he said he felt special u make him feel like himself he doesn't have to pretend he always tells me abt u and talk abt u ur his sunshine he loves waking up to u sometimes he calls me and brag abt how caring u are and loving and trustworthy and I love that ur my bestie ur my best sister I have and I can't wait till u have babies and become husband and wife I love I so much bae happy birthday❤️🥳.

I was in tears.

Jordan : u talk abt me?
Kobe : hell yea.
Jordan : I love u more Kiya.

He hands me the gifts I smiled they was perfect I put the ring and necklace on Kobe sits next to me we began eating soon like an hour we finish he goes down and washes the dishes he comes back up he hugs me I hug back.

Jordan : food was delicious.
Kobe : thank u.

5hrs later

Instead they took her out while Kobe was decorating her party and making sure everything was right but right know they are going out.

Jordan : what's next?
Kobe : wanna go to six flags?
Jordan : when?
Kobe : 5?

I smile we get up.

Kobe : Hollon wear this.

He hands me this it looked pretty we go to the bathroom we take our clothes off and shower for 46 minutes then get out we dry ourselves and I put on this.

I look at my belly and smile Kobe comes out in this.

I smile she he looks sexy I go over to him he slaps my ass and grips it

Kobe : sexy asf.
Jordan : mmmm sexy papa.
Kobe : chill mama bear.
Jordan : no papa bear.

He smirks.

Kobe : since we made everyone leave we all have sum for u.
Jordan : alr.

We get our things and leave he plays songs as he sings to me.

An hour and 30 minutes we get there he puts a blind fold on he gets out he gets me we start walking until he stopped.

Kobe : three....two......one!

He takes it off and I was surprised it had a lot of things and birthday things he puts a birthday thing on me with a crown I smile.

Kobe : what do u want to play my lady?