🤍⚡️Chapter Thirty Two⚡️🤍

Recap  :

Tears literally came running down while looking at them then I jus burst out crying Kobe hugged me tightly.

End of recap still Jordan pov.

Kobe : Bro now she's upset u guys made her fuckin cry ova here reminding her all the names she got called damn can y'all be happy I have a gurl who's respectful and Ariel dead I'm over that bitch I knew we wasn't gonna last bc the first time I laid eyes on Jordan I knew she was my luv of my life and my queen she changed me into a better and good person she been thru lot.

Kiya : Nah fr deadass y'all let him live his damn life he learns from his mistakes and let him learns his lessons he's fuckin 19 not 10 he's not a child y'all boss him around and in my eyes there a perfect couple let him live damn and Jordan is way respectful Ariel was shit I hated that bitch.

Legend : Kiya u always on his side what if she breaks his heart ❤️ probably she's using him look she can't even stick up for her self u always talkin for her.

Kobe : Shut up she's tired of ppls bs she's goes thru a lot and she been thru he'll leave my gurl alone mom and dad didn't say anything they love Jordan damn suck haters.

Kobe pov : I look at Jordan her eyes are dried with tears her eyes puffy and have bags under them she's asleep my heart ❤️ drops 💧 I pick her up she wraps her legs around my waist k look at them and roll my eyes I get our luggages I go upstairs to my room I open and close it I put the luggages down I lay her down I open the luggage I change her clothes into Nike shorts 🩳 and a sport bra her shoes off I take my shoes off I take my shirt off and put on shorts 🩳 matching my baby girl I get our blankets I tuck her in I plugged our phones 📱 up then I leave to kiyas room I go in and sit on her bed she come to me I sigh she hugs me I hug back she rubs my back.

Kiya : I'm sorry bubs they was disrespectful to Jordan and called her outta name I love you guys relationship it makes me happy happy I love seeing u happy bubs.

Kobe : thank you I dan always count on you I love u.
Kiya : love u to.

I get up she kisses my cheek I go back to my room I close the door I lay down she crawls on my chest wrap my hands around her waist I kissed forehead I rub her back I shut the lights off i rub her back I shut the lights off and tire my led lights on and put on blue then drift to sleep with her in my hands.