🥀Chapter Seventy Six🥀

Next day     6:03am

Jordan POV

I wake up to my stomach hurting hella bad that I started crying not trying to wake Kobe up I try and more and it hurts but somehow he warmed up.

Kobe : babe what's wrong~ he said in his deep sleepy voice.
Jordan : my stomach hurts like hell.
Kobe : where?
Jordan : my belly where the baby is.

He comes and rubs and massage my belly soon it felt better.

Jordan : thanks.
Kobe : mhm.

He goes back to sleep I check the time it's 6:27am I get up and start packing we leaving to La today and New Years tmr so yea we ain't spending it wit them we gonna say bye to Kiya I go to the bathroom and pack our tooth brush and stuff and put it in the luggage I take a 45 minute shower and do my hygiene brush my teeth and put this on.

I put my hair in a messy bun I go out and Kobe up I smile I go and peck his lips,

Jordan : good morning my luv.
Kobe : good morning baby.
Jordan : u okay baby?
Kobe : nightmares.
Jordan : they came back?
Kobe : yea but it was different this time.
Jordan : how?
Kobe : I had to escape a puzzle.
Jordan : good or bad ?
Kobe : scary, I was with u and somehow Ariel popped up and tried to kill u bit Dior saved us some shi.
Jordan : Crazy.
Kobe : but anyways did u finish packing??
Jordan : yea baby.
Kobe : wanna go to ihop?
Jordan : yesss plsss.
Kobe : lemme take a shower and change,
Jordan : okay.

He gets up kisses my forehead and slaps my ass and go and take a shower his phone vibrate I look and it said " nah Kobe she's not all that ur girlfriend is idk u should break up with her and become a fuck boy again ur head is hot in the game we can lose u won't be king she's literally a whole distraction ur literally so damn soft like where's the Kbreezo we need u break up or we gonna drug u and make u cheat idc if u have a baby on a way" I sigh and put his phone down tears started forming the door open he comes out with the towel around his waist I wipe my tears he comes to me and lifts my head he takes his phone and read the message he calls that number.

?? : wsg breezo.
Kobe : yk she saw it right?
?? : oh.
Kobe : don't say that's shii I love her and won't leave her like why can't y'all niggas let me live my head is in the game like damn.
?? : Ik bro but come to the gang hsoue there's some new membersx
Kobe : mhm, she's coming to and ur apologizing.
?? : umm okay.
Kobe : and don't u dare drug me Istg imma kill u if anyone try's an dmess our relationship up ur dead.
?? : o-okay.

Kobe hangs up he puts his hand one my face and one on my waist he kisses me I kiss back for 2 minutes and pull away he kisses my cheek.

Kobe : don't worry baby, put a jacket around ur ass bc there's some pervs and I don't want them saying shit.
Jordan : lemme change bc imma deal uncomfortable.
Kobe : babe u can wear it u can wear anything that u want it's ur body but also it's my body.
Jordan : Ik baby and thank u.
Kobe : anytime goofy.
Jordan : shut up silly.