🪴⚡️Chapter Sixty Eight⚡️🌷

Kobe POV now

Boss : so there's a ball yall need to dress up casual and have a face mask there's going to be guards u guys need to secretly kill them and how y'all gonna do that is imma give y'all this when you guys kill them ur finger touches won't be there and they died out of no where then Kobe u going to go up there's gonna be a big door secretly kill the guards and go in Corey and Ballo make sure to keep an eye on the boss Jai and Mel you guys need to go find a little girl she's 3 Nupur and Leona also make sure nobody goes up Derek, Vallyk, and Mike there's going to be a woman u need to kidnap but when y'all done u need to sneak out the rest of y'all have to kill the people out and have your mics on and direct them safely.

Everyone : okay boss.
Boss : everyone go get ready.
Kobe : can u make a stop rq?
Boss : hurry up boy.

I get up the desk lady gave me Jordan room so I go to it I knock and I hear "come in" I go in and close the door I go and sit down.

Jordan : hi.
Kobe : hey mama.
Jordan : hey baby.

She hugs me I hug her back she kisses my face till I giggle which I did she grabs my face and kisses me I kiss back I move her to my laps and moved my hand to her ass and gripped it I took one hand and rubbed her 🐱 until she gasp I stick my tongue 👅 in her mouth and pulled her closer she puts one of her hands going down my chest and one on my neck I lay down she moves down to my neck and started sucking and leaving wet ass kisses I groan damn I miss her it feels so good she switches to the other side and did the same thing I flip her over she laughs and giggles and do the same she moans a little loud I guess my lips was wet I left dark colored hickeys I go back and kiss her deeply and passionately she returns the kiss after 15 minutes we finally pull away u lift her shirt up and I kiss her stomach and rub it and showing I like that.

Kobe : hey baby I hope your not causing mommy pain but I love u and it's ur dad talking I can't wait to see u I love u guys so much.

I kiss it one more time she smiles I look at her and mover her hair to the side and peck her lips.

Jordan : can we date?
Kobe : yea, tmr im taking u on a date.
Jordan : babyyyy🥺.
Kobe : I have to mama, be ready at 7.
Jordan : I love u so much.
Kobe : I love u more baby.

I kiss her again I stand up she stands up and hugs me I hug back.

Kobe : I'll be back mama and here.

I hand her 25k.

Jordan : no baby I can't take it.
Kobe : take it mama.
Jordan : kobe it's to much.
Kobe : take it mama.
Jordan : thank u so much.
Kobe : anything for u my queen.
Jordan : I appreciate u.
Kobe : I do to, I have to do sum work I'll see u soon.
Jordan : be safe papa.
Kobe : bye mama.
Jordan : bye daddy.

I look and smirk at her she lays back down I shake my head and leave I go back to my room and get ready all black like this.