☘️⚡️Chapter Sixty⚡️☘️

2 weeks later

December 13th, 2021

~Kobe family including Jordan has been having fun Mel still in the hospital she's close to popping but without Kobe grandparents Derek is depressed he doesn't talk to nobody and Kaylee hasn't been there for him Alicia and mani are not friends no more and yea~

Mikey POV

I'm at my house wit Jordan, Kobe and our friends were chillin in the back and we jus talking but I see Vivian keep lookin at Kobe in a seductive look Kobe looks uncomfortable.

Viv : so Kobe are u single?
Kobe : no I'm not single.
Viv : I can give u something that u will like.
Kobe : well I don't want it.

Damn Kobe changed his old version self would've been flirting alr.

Viv : why not?
Kobe : bitch I'll have my gurl beat yo MF ass dumb ass hoe.
Viv : why u so rude.
Kobe : leave me the fuck alone bitch.
Viv : stop talking to me like that.
Kobe : I'll talk how I want to.
Viv : that's how u talk to females u gotta respect.
Kobe : hell no.
Viv : u need help.
Kobe : shut yo 16 ass up!
Viv : 17z
Kobe : did I ask?
Viv : fuck u and yo ugly ass whore girlfriend,

Kobe : say it again imma slap the fuck outta u DON'T U DARE DISRESPECT MY GIRLFRIEND IN FRONT OF ME U DIRTY ASS HOE!

Oop Jordan took her air pods out and said.

Jordan : LEAVE MY NIGGA ALONE U DIDTY HOE HE DON'T WANT U DUMB BITCH!

Kobe : Say something I dare u!
Viv : that's why ur grandparents and Ariel sexually touched u and hurt u!

Everyone went silent.

Jordan : OH HELL NO DON'T U EVER IN UR LIFE SAY TAGT AGAIN!

Jordan gets up and drags Vivian and beat her ass up she was throwing hella hard punches over and over again Vivian was bleeding she slammed her on the table I get up and try and pull her off but she's strong she was beating her to death Kobe was upset and couldn't move 23 minutes later we finally pulled her off we sit her down I check Vivian she was passed out Jordan hands was bloody she goes to Kobe and hug him Xena and Kiya come out.

Xena : WHAT THE HELL!

Vivian is Xena best friend she runs over she calls the ambulance 🚑 Jordan didn't care.

45 minutes later.

The ambiance came they come over.

Girl 1 : what happened?
Jordan : I beat her ass for talking shit and hurting my boyfriendX
Girl 2 : I would've to come let's get her.
Girl 1 : anyone wanna ride?
Xena : me.
Girl 2 : cmon kiddo.

They leave I look at Jordan.

Braydon : damn u can fight,

She didn't say anything,

Kiya : Kobe u good?
Kobe : yea.
Kiya : damn Jordan u did her like that.

Jordan nods.

Kobe : cmon baby let's clean ur hands and change ur shirt.

She nods they get up and go in.

Jordan POV

We go inside upstairs to a guest room I sit down Kobe locks the door he picks me up and takes me to the bathroom he sits me down on the counter he gets the med kit he takes my left arm and starts cleaning it I was jus starin at him I burns I whine he kisses it causing me to calm down he switch to the other side and cleans it he kisses it I smile soon he puts it away he stares at me and hugs me tight I hug him back.