🤎 part 15 🤎

Sike nah I was playing about the cliffhanger but anyways............

Y/n pov :

Me and Kobe got back from the mission at 7am in the morning we go inside we have blood in us errbody is there cleaned up and in cozy clothes we go to them and they look at us .

Mike : y'all back late!
Kobe : stfu y'all left and we had to clean up after ur mess AND UR FATHER AND MY FATHER SAID CLEAN UP AFTER YOUR MESSES but no y'all left and dipped .

Jordan : dad me and Kobe did the most work .
Lani : cap .
Kobe : shut the fuck up lani you and Leona ova here doing y'all make up for what .
Leona : sorry sir I'm carrying a baby in my stomach.
Kobe : bitch ion give af if u caring a baby hoe .
Vanessa : Kobe LANGUAGE!

Kobe : like I said ion care bout you I hope you die and your baby to smd hoe ion give af I hate you and always will bitch .

Bobby : Kobe why the harsh words ?

Kobe : because nigga u knew me and Leona was together but she couldn't keep her legs closed and she went and fucked you congratulations y'all have a baby together  .

Leona : I wanted to have a kid with you but u said no .

Kobe : because I'm not ready yet and you could've have choose to agree with me but u disagree with me and went to fuck Bobby and y'all having a kid , do you even know how much that hurt me , because like I said we didn't have sex for 2 months and , I wake up to use the bathroom and I see pregnancy test like 5 of them saying pregnant I was hurt u didn't care , did u even think how much that hurt me ? Or u just didn't care and jay and Bobby was best friends I bet u fucked him while u and jay was together that's why Mel killed him and ur baby .

Leona : I did think about it Kobe I didn't want to hurt you it was messed up I wasn't thinking me and Bobby was chilling and it just happened .

Kobe : u could've stopped him but u kept going .

Bobby : Leona stop lying we wasn't chilling we was cuddling and we did it months ago to because u thought kobe was cheating on u with Ashton , and clearly Ashton was helping him with a surprised for u .

Leona : u didn't stop me then .
Bobby : why , I didn't want to tho .
Jordan : ur just like dejuane .
Jordan : he did the same thing he got a girl pregnant but it's a little but different.
Leona : Dejuane ?
Jordan : u know him ?
Leona : he talked abt a girl he cheated on and got a girl pregnant never knew u was his ex and isn't he dating Jade ?
Jordan : yes .
Kobe : dis is why I don't fall in love .
Kiya : but u did and u learned ur lesson .

Kobe : Leona I gave u an engagement ring but nah u still broke my promise.
Vally : engagement ring ?
Kobe : yea but it useless .
Leona : I took it off after I found out and I burned it l
Kobe : see u broke our promise . U took the ring off I spent money on it for u and it was ur favorite diamond and u burn it .
Bobby : Leona u should probably tell him the last thing and get it off ur chest .
Kobe : what else ?
Leona : me and Bobby been dating for a year now .
Kobe : anything else ?
Leona : that's all .
Kobe : fuck you .
Leona : dis is why I can't be with you , ur tone and ur language.
Kobe : maybe u shouldn't have cheated.
Leona : we did physically break up yet but I'm done with you .
Kobe : kk ion care I hate you don't come running to me when Bobby breaks your heart hoe.
Jordan : ko enough.
Kobe : shut up Jordan !

I didn't say anything I go upstairs to my room I go to the bathroom I start the shower I take my hair down I got dreads I put it in a low bun not tight  and I take my clothes off I get in the shower I let the hot water fun down me I feel hands go around my waist and someone lay there head on my shoulder .