💛Chapter Twenty Five💛

Wait thank y'all for this I really appreciate y'all thank y'all so much💜

Time Skippppppp 3 monthssss laterrrr......

I've changed a lot and I'm really focused on Jordan I'm not a fuckboy anymore I don't talk to females anymore I'm really focused on my self and Jordan and I love her a lot and imma make her mines she proved to me that she can be trusted and loyal I promise to myself to treat her well and not break her heart ❤️ she's so sweet and she's perfect a perfect girl that any male will want she's also really caring I haven't really tell her about myself my mom knows and not Kiya I trust my mom but imma make her mines imma prove that I changed and is more loyal I love that gurl with my whole ❤️~Kobe thought.

Jordan pov : 4 weeks later I started working at the hospital I already did training and all dat shit but I haven't been home in three days Kobe went to Kentucky for family and spend time but I haven't heard from him from him today he calls and checks on me but right now I'm going to room 130 but I'm filling out my patient worksheet she's 16 I then walk to her room I knock on the door I opened the door I go in and close the door I open my computer I type things down then I put my gloves on and I go to her I smile 😊.

Jordan : hey I'm Jordan and u must be jay?
Jay : hi.
Jordan : What brings u in here today?
Jay : umm I've been having morning sickness,throwing up and my belly hurts like hell.
Jordan: u might be pregnant.
Jay : can I get a test pls?
Jordan: ofc, lemme go get u one.

I left and went to the cabinet I grabbed two different pregnancy test I went back to the room I closed the door I sat down on the side I explained to her she smiles I smiled back she gets up and go to the bathroom I go and sit in my chair typing in my computer a nurse came in and dropped some things for me I wait for her after 10 minutes she comes out she sits back on the bed and hands me the test and she begins crying I look at the test it was positive I go to her and hug her she lays her head in my chest I rub her back she pulls away I kiss her forehead I wipe her tears I smile she smiles back.

Jay : My mom gonna kick me out of my dad.

Jordan : if she do then u can stay with me but if she don't u can always call me okay I will give u my number and it's a good thing ur having a mini u or a mini boy.

Jay : thank u ur so nice.
Jordan : ur welcome but get some rest here's the remote u can watch anything imma dents the lights for u okay.
Jay : thank u again and thank u for understanding and helping me I appreciate it.
Jordan : aww ur welcome?
Jay : can tuck me in?
Jordan : ofc.

I tuck her in I kiss her forehead I sent the lights I then leave I close her door and go to my desk I sit down and I put my legs up and o start thinking about how many kids I want basically I want 4 kids and I want 2 girls and 2 boys name Azariah,Delilah, Malachaih and Dior i those names they came to my head and I want them with Kobe nobody else because I trust him so much and I want him so bad but anyways I stop thinking I sit up I get up and I decided to go get some food from Chick Fa La for Jay and maybe Me I get my keys and go to my car I hop in my car I start it up then I pull off in then head to Chick Fa La I play some music after 30 minutes I get there I park and I get out then go in and I See Kira.........and Kay I sign I then see Corey I go to him I look at the menu then I look at him.

Corey : what can I get u ma'am?
Jordan : nigga I'm not that old call me Jordan.

~ u know Corey off of cat but he don't recognize u~

Corey : Kira best friend?
Jordan: Yep........
Corey : anyways whatta what gang?
Jordan : 2 large spicy chicken meal with 2 Mac and cheese and make the drinks vanilla milkshakes and don't forget chick fa la sauce.

Corey : Igh.
Jordan : not all for me it's also for my patient.
Corey : oh word not u bein nice but total was 35.07 but I changed it to 24.05.
Jordan : well thank u.

I smiled and paid I gave him a tip and a girl yelled at us.

Cat : Corey!
Jordan : cat calm down.
Cat : J-Jordan?
Jordan : Hey smexy.
Cat : Hey daddy.
Jordan : I missed u.
Cat : same.
Corey : wait......Jordan Arianna Sanchez?
Jordan :the one and only.
Corey : Kay's Ex?
Jordan : yep.....
Cat : Kay?
Kay : wsp?
Cat : Dats ur ex u cheated on her and played with her heart?
Jordan : it don't matter I have Kobe now.
Cat : but the fact u used her for her body is sick and Kira ur dating Kay Jordan's ex.
Jordan : cat.
Corey : damn.
Jordan : I gotta go cya later.
Corey+Cat : bye.

I have her a hug then side hugged Corey I then get my food and drove back to the hospital I lowkey miss Kobe HAHAHAH y'all thought I was gonna say Kira nah she don't fw anymore but it's wtv u know but ya he didn't call me he's been distant to but it's okay I'm not worried he's Kobe but anyways I get to the hospital I get out I get the food I go to Jay room I open the door I close it she smiles I smile back I get her a trey I put her food on it she smiles hard I giggle I sit next to her ,she puts on on my block we then talk,laugh and eat ofc.................

Cliffhanger.........