🤎⚡️Chapter Thirty Seven⚡️🤎

Melina pov

I wake up and rush to the bathroom I throw up in and kept going I felt someone hold my hair and rubbed my back as I keep throwing up 10 minutes later I stopped I clean my mouth I look behind me I see jai she pulls me and hugs me he helps me up I feel so sore and sick.

Jaiden : Baby are u okay?
Mel : no.
Jaiden : what's wrong?
Mel : that's the thing I don't know p.
Jaiden : I ask Jordan but wanna cuddle?
Mel : yes please.

We go back to the room my stomach craps hurt more and more I silently cry jaiden hugs me tight I didn't go to sleep till like 5 because they stopped I laid in jaiden chest and went to sleep.

Jaiden pov

I wake up I look at Mel who's asleep I feel bad I get up and go to Kobe's room I knock he said " come in " I go in him and Jordan are playing around I sit on his bed.

Kobe : u good?
Jai : Jordan can I go check on Mel?
Jordan : yea....sure!

She leaves.

Kobe : jai what's up?
Jai : Mel might be pregnant.
Kobe : wym?
Jai : she threw up and I don't think I pulled out.
Kobe : when did y'all last do it?
Jai : last week.
Kobe : strange wanna play the game?
Jai : yea.

Jordan pov

I go to jai room I open it Mel's up I close the door   and sit on the bed she crawls to me I sit her on my lap I touch her forehead and it's hot he body hot probably pregnant symptoms jai also said she threw up and he cramps where strong and hurts her.

Jordan : mama cmon let's go to the store.
Mel : otay.

She's so cute I get up we go to Kobe room I put his hoodie on and Mel takes jaiden hoodie we put our slides on.

Jordan : guys we goin to the store.
Kobe + Jaiden : Igh.

I get kobe keys we leave and drive to CVS she lays back and stare out the window after 15 minutes we get there we get out and go in Mel was holding my hand we go to the pregnancy aisle I get 2 test.

Mel : I'm scared.
Jordan : don't be mama I'm always here for u okay?
Mel : okay.

We then get some snack and my face things same as Mel I pay and we leave then we go to McDonald's we get some food and some for they boys and drive back I carry the things and go to Kobe room they was watching Lucifer I give them there food me and Mel eat and go to her room I give her the pregnancy test she goes and takes it then 5 minutes later she comes out her eyes teary I smile.

Mel : I-I'm p-pregnant.
Jordan : imma be an auntieee yay!

I get up and hug her we jump around then the door opens.

Kobe : mane why y'all jumpin around?
Jaiden : fr.
Mel : jai?
Jai : yea?
Mel : I'm pregnant.
Jai : fr?
Mel : yea here.

She gave him the test he pulls her and hugs her.

Kobe : Yurrrrrr imma spoil my best friend son.
Mel : it's gonna be a girl.
Kobe : nope.
Mel : Igh jai and Kobe if it's a girl u own me and Jordan $150 but if it's a boy we'll give y'all $150.
Kobe + Jai : bet.
Jordan : alr.
Kobe : so Jordan?
Jordan : yea wsp?
Kobe : when u planin of havin kids?
Jordan : ion know.
Jai : me and Mel are goin shopping.
Kobe : Igh.