💚Chapter Twenty Six💚

Then the door open revealing her brother,sister , boyfriend and mom come in she smiles I get up I throw our trash away I sit back to her we look at each other and giggle then smile she pulls me into a hug we hug for a good minute then we pull away I pecked her forehead i then leave so she can spend time I walk to the top of the hospital I breath in and out it's 7:02am I yawn I been here since last week Tuesday today is Thursday I decided to go home I go back down I get my stuff I grab my Keys then I check out I go to my car I yeah again I start my car I then pull off it literally takes me 1hr to get home but 1hr and 20 minutes I get there I see cars I turn my car off and get my stuff and get out I lock my door I walk in I hear talking I go to the living room I see Kobe and his friends and some of our friends I see MY MOM I smile and also his family is here I sigh I go sit down on a empty couch I take my jacket and shoes off I sit Chris Spot Apple Sauce.

Jordan : why y'all in my house early in the damn morning?

Kobe : wsp ari.
Jordan : hi bub.
Mom : hey baby.
Jordan : sup momma.
Kobe : Jaiden, Mel, Alex , Bria, Sunny , Gio , meet Jordan and oh yea Jojo.
Jordan : I alr know JoJo.But hi people.
Them : hi.
Alex : how u know JoJo?
Bria : Alex don't start nun.
Mel : fr.
Alex : but clearly she knows JoJo.
Jordan : Nigga i meet him at a park is that a problem?
Alex : i-
Jordan : exactly.
Jaiden : such a smart ass.
Jordan : okay?

Kobe : Jordan come upstairs wit me.
Jordan : okay.

I get up and follow him we go to my room he closes the door and pulls my waist he stares in my eyes then he leans in I did to till our lips connected then he pulls away biting my lips.

Kobe : hey sexy mamas.
Jordan : hey handsome.

I pull him by his t-shirt and i kissed him he kisses back with a passionate one he pushes me on the bed without breaking the kiss then we pull away I sucked his bottom lip and smirked he leaves I then go to the bathroom I take my clothes off and hop in the shower I take a nice hot shower after 53 minutes I get out I get my towel I dry myself I do my hygiene I put on shorts and a sport bra I go to my room I close the door I actually take my shorts and bra off I get in my bed I get my blanket over me I turn the lighted off and put the lights on dark blue I then drift to sleep.

3hrs later....

I wake up and I check my phone it's 1:02 I yawn and stretch I then go to my closet and pick out this and put it on.

I sat down i then straight my hair I put my hoops on I'm not putting makeup on I get my stuff and I go downstairs I yawn again I go to the living room I go to Kobe I sit next to him

Kobe : wyd later today sexy?
Jordan : ion know
Jaiden : is y'all datin?
Kobe : not yet, but she's mines no matter what
JoJo : Kobe my nigga u hella changed no cap
Kobe : wdym?
JoJo : u always used to play wit girls heart used to get high and shit but when u met Jordan hella changed wheres Ariel?
Kobe : first I rlly didn't play wit dere hearts and second shes dead
Bria : Damn
Kobe : yep

Kobe got up and went outside I guess he was upset I get up and follow him I see him I go to him he sighs I turn him around and give him a hug at first he didn't hug back but 5 minutes later he hugs back and buries his head in my neck I rub his back he then pulls away I pecked his lips.

Jordan : u okay?
Kobe : I'll be okay since ur in my life

Jordan : promise me u will stay with me be there for me I promise I'll take care of u no matter what I love u so much and ur my everything ur my soulmate u proved to me that ur a keeper and I want to spend the rest of my life with u I love u Kobe so much

Kobe : I love u to princess and I promise I'll stay with u and ur proven to me and ur my everything the person who makes me happy and smile the one who makes my day Ariel actually never loved me up yk but u show me that u love me the first time I met u when we got on the plane I automatically fell for u

I hugged him he hugged back we pull away and we kiss for 3 minutes then we go inside he slaps my ass and says " ur ass is huge" I roll my eyes I sit down the door opens Kobe hets it then comes back wit Leona there talking and laughing then they hugged I get up I get my Keys then I pull out the driveway but Mel stops me and gets on then I pull away and me and Mel started talking.

Kobe pov : The door ringed I went up and it reveled Leona I get up and hug her she hugs back we started talking then Jordan gets up and leave mel follows her and I hear the car leave I face palm my self and go upstairs I close my door I get on the bed I then texted Jordan.

Kobe : Jordan baby where are u? I'm sorry for hugging Leona I didn't invite her I'm sorry please come back

Jordan : me and mel are getting some food and it's okay

I sighed I took my shirt off and put the blanket on me then the door open and I see Leona i roll my eyes she come to me and say.

Leona : are u and Jordan dating?
Kobe : yes,why?
Leona : I like u Kobe
Kobe : umm okay idc I love Jordan so adíos
Leona : ugh

She leaves I go to sleep

Leona pov : I'm already tired of Jordan imma go over Dejaune house and make a deal wit him I leave and drive to his house after 20 minutes I get there I get out and go inside I go upstairs to his room I sit on his bed he comes out  the bathroom he hugs me and sit down.

Leona : Let's make a deal?
Dejaune: huh?
Leona : imma kidnap Jordan and u can have her and do anything
Dejaune : bet when?
Leona : tonight
Dejaune: Igh

I go to him and kiss his lips he kisses back then I turn around and start leaving he pulls me back and gets on top of me.

Blah blah blah

Yep me and dejaune did yk dej I called Jordan to met up and the park she said okay.

Skips 8:09.....

I get up me and Jordan are meeting up at the park in get  the drug ready she's walking while I'm driving I get there and get out I go to her and we start talking and laughing we played around.

Jordan pov : me and Leona are having fun until everything went black then 7hrs later I wake up in a different room the door opens revealing dejaune he smirks he closes and locks the door he comes over to me I back way he chokes me tightly and said.

Dejaune: no more running away baby girl ur mines Kobe not here
Jordan : W-what do u want?
Dejaune: I want u back
Jordan : I want Kobe not u leave me alone

He then slapped me really hard and take his hands outta my neck and punches my stomach hard then left and locked the door I go to the bathroom I look at my stomach and my neck I then yell " IM BACK WITH MY ABUSIVE EX FUCK!" I cry I go back to the room I lay down he comes back and gets on top of me..........