💚Chapter Twenty Three💚

Jordan pov : I laying my head down on the pillow JoJo is texting someone and smiling Leona and Kobe are talking and laughing Mike and Mani are kissing same as Vally and Alicia my parents left Derek and Kaylee are talking I feel lonely I get up and go to my room I go to the balcony I get my blunt and roll it up I sit down and get my lighter I lit it up and smoke it and think I wish I can die and be alone but no I can't I don't know why but I'm jealous seeing Kobe and Leona but he looks happy I get up while smokin my blunt I go downstairs and everyone is talking and there's a girl here I sigh I go down there I get my phone I sit on a different couch I scroll thru pictures of me and Kobe,Kay and dejuane mostly me and dejuane we was best friends then we dated and now we are nothing mike looks at me and gets up he hugs me and whispers in my ear.

Mike : sissy Ik ur sad and Ik what happened last time I don't want u going to rehab again but u can't help ur self ur life is a mess and I'm sorry okay and I know u can't be happy but jus remember ily and always love u lil sis-he whispered.

He left a kiss on my forehead if u don't know yes I went to rehab before nobody knows when I was
New York I always will text mike on insta but we then slipped until we finally saw each other I put the blunt away I then get a blanket and lay down.

Kobe : baby?
Me : hm?
Kobe : r u okay?
Me : yea.
Kobe : r u sure?
Me : yep.
JoJo : Jordan this is Bria.
Me hi.
Bria : hey u okay?
Me : yea.
Bria : okay.

Then I started drifting slowly until my eyes fully shut.

~6 hours later~

Kobe pov : everyone left me and Leona went out then we back home I should her the guest room i go downstairs I see Jordan I feel bad for leaving her out and not talking to her I pick her up she had dry tears in her face and eyes a little bit puffy I get sad I go upstairs I close our door I put her on the bed I go to the bathroom I start a bubble shower with rose puddles and candles I then go back to the room I wake her up.

Kobe: baby wake up pls~I say softy. Jordan : hmm?
Kobe : u up?
Jordan: mhm.

I then take her to the bathroom she was surprised.

Jordan : why?
Kobe : I'm sorry for everything.
Jordan : aww baby.

She hugs me I hug her back she takes her clothes off and gets in I was abt to leave until.

Jordan : stay pls.
Kobe : u sure?
Jordan : hell yea or I'm getting out.
Kobe : okay okay I'll stay.

I take my clothes off and get in I dent the lights she comes to me and lays her head on my chest.

Jordan : umm I'm not okay.
Kobe : wsp?
Jordan : I was jealous when u and Leona was talking u was so happy and u wasn't happy with me mostly Kay or Dejuane wasn't happy with me and I don't know why I'm not good for anyone I used to do things that get me in rehab I used to getting hurt a lot nobody cares abt me I'm useless I'm not perfect for anybody and my best friend is dating my ex and has have be distant and I don't have anybody no more I'm sorry Kobe.

She pulled away from me and put her face in her legs I'm super upset now I pull her closer to me I rub her back because I felt the same way when my dad left.

~ Also during these five months Kobe dad left and went to start a new family~

Kobe : mama listen my dad left us and went to a new family and back in Kentucky I always play with girl's feelings bc people played with mines people broke me in Kentucky so that's why I moved to la then Houston but when I first met u on the plane to la when I laid my eyes on u I knew u was the one ur face,smile,laugh makes me happy and without u imma kept doin what I was doing in the past I feel u I always either get high or drunk sometimes I think abt killing myself I was never perfect for anybody ever thinks imma fuckboy I actually never fucked anyone and dip I jus want a relationship a girl who makes me happy and that's and yesterday when we did yk I didn't use u for ur body I wouldn't to that I'm a good person not bad I play around to much but not to much I love I so much.