🔐Chapter twenty🔐

~ I think I'm falling for Jordan already she is real different from other girls and I like that what she did at dinner was hot she stand up for me and I loved that she is so pretty too and I'm attached to her ~ Kobe thoughts.

~ I'm falling in love with Kobe every second I feel so safe with him he makes me happy I love seeing his smile it melts my heart he's such a gentleman and he's handsome too and fine asf I'm attached to him ~ Jordan thought.

~ imma make her mines ~ Kobe thought.
~ imma make him mines ~ Jordan thought.

Kobe pov :

That dinner was good not gonna lie,I'm driving back to Jordan house she's asleep in the back with her heals off she so cute and she was breathing so cute and calmly after 25 minutes I pull in the driveway my phone vibrates I check it and it was a text from Robert I clicked on it and it was me and Jordan I sigh I shut my phone off I get her stuff and get out the car I close my door I open the back door I pick Jordan up she wraps her legs around me I close the door and go in the house I close the door behind me I go upstairs to her room I take my shoes off I put her shoes in the closet I lay her down I take my jacket off and I feel hands wrap around my waist I put my hands on her hands I turn her around and she said.

Jordan : I'm hungry!
Kobe : gurl really, u ate a whole lot of food at that restaurant and u still hungry?
Jordan : ywes plwase can we cook some food?
Me : yes we may.

She jumped on my back and we downstairs to the kitchen.............

❗️❗️ THIS CHAPTER IS GONNA BE LONG BUT IT IS SO INTERESTING SO GET UR POPCORN AND SNACKS READY ❗️❗️

Skip 5 months later.........

~It's been five months Jordan and Kobe are best friends they live in the same house Kobe has a girlfriend and Jordan dating Kay she always over his house but something don't feel right there living in Houston Texas but Kobe still has feels fir Jordan but right now Jordan and Kobe are alone right now Kay and Ariel yes! They got back together again there home Kay and his home girl are in bed Jordan and Kobe go over his house~

Next day.....

Jordan pov :

Me and Kobe are going to kay's house we get there and see a purple car in the driveway I shrug it off and me and Kobe go inside and go to his room I open the door and I-I see Kay and his home girl in bed naked and there kissing rn I say something.

Jordan : really?
Kay : shit, baby I'm sorry it's not what it looks like .
Jordan : NIGGA I FUCKIN LOVED U AND U CHEAT ON ME?AM I NOT ENOUGH?AND UR SAYING ITS NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE NIGGA IM NOT BLIND I SEE U AND THAT BITCH IN BED NAKED AND KISSING I FUCKING HATE U, UR A PEACE OF SHIT BITCH!

I run out the door and go outside in the car in the passenger seat and burst out crying I look up and see Kira I get out and go to her and hug her Kobe comes out the door Kira pushed me gently.

Kira : what u doin here?
Jordan : I could ask u the same.
Kira : answer mines first.
Kobe : Kay cheated on her with his home girl and she didn't tell u because u been busy with work and u couldn't deal with her bs so she didn't tell u don't be mad at her.