FIFTY ONE

Niall

My lips haven't left Rigby's skin as we attempt to make it down the hallway and into the bedroom.

However, right now we've made it halfway as her back is pushed against the wall and I'm reaching down to the hem of the shirt, pulling it off her body and tossing it onto the floor.

"Goddamn." Pulling back far enough to be able to look over her face, my eyes falling to her bare chest as her breathing increases. "How in the fuck did I get this lucky with you.. Jesus Christ."

As soon as my words leave me, my tongue finds her nipple. Already hard for me, I moan as my tongue flicks against the sensitive center causing Rigby's hand to grip onto my hair and pull sharply.

"Ah! Fuck—" It's almost as if she can't get the full statement out before I'm bringing the rest of her into my mouth, the harsh feel of my actions making her choke on a moan.

With my lips around one nipple, the way my body is pressing against hers is enough for me to bring one hand to her other and bring it between my fingertips, rolling it in time to pinch harshly in as my teeth pull back only to release her nipple before bringing in my tongue back to flick against the nerves again.

"Want to make you feel so good." Moving my mouth to the other side I repeat my actions, feeling my own cock twitch as she arches her back pushing her perfect tits even more in my face. "Wish I could make you come for every fucking time I though about you over the last few months, could absolutely fucking drown in you."

"Then do it." Breathless, Rigby's pull on my hair has her bringing my face up to hers for her to flick her tongue against my bottom lip briefly before bringing it between her lips as she sucks on it before biting down harshly and pulling back, letting it pop back into place. "Come on, charms. Fuck me. Make me come for you.. Over and over again."

Her words have my hands harshly gripping her ass as I leave kisses across her chest making it the rest of the way down the hallway and into the bedroom, tossing her into the bed as soon as my shins come in contact with the mattress.

Watching her with her hair spread across my sheets and her face scrunched up in laughter I swear to god that in that moment I have never been happier.

Bringing my hand up behind my neck and grabbing the collar of my shirt, it comes off in one quick motion before I'm leaning down on my palms to place wet, open mouthed kisses along Rigby's jaw as her hands work to pull down my sweats along with my boxers.

As soon as she gets them down I hiss out in relief as my cock rests against my abdomen, aching and ready.

The look in Rigby's eyes is driven by lust as her tongue darts out to run across her bottom lip as she takes in my desperate state.

"What are you gonna do, clover love?" My hand reaches out as I stand up straight, my fingers weaving into the hair behind her ear as my thumb runs across her bottom lip. "Gonna take me in that dirty fucking mouth of yours?"

Parting her lips enough to take my thumb into her mouth, she harshly sucks as her tongue flicks against the pad of my finger — only a brief indicator of her plans once she gets the chance to have me.

Once I pull my thumb away from her, I watch with fascinated eyes as she leans forward keeping her eyes on mine as she glides her tongue across my tip, only to take just that same area into her mouth and suck harshly before pulling off of me with a pop.

"I want you to fuck my mouth." Her words have me tilting my head up to the ceiling, thanking whatever god is on duty.

"Only sluts like their mouth fucked, is that what you are?" My hand traces along her cheek. "Tell me, go on."