THIRTY FIVE

Rigby

Walking into Niall's apartment, with my heels in one hand and a folder with two printed copies of our picture in a thick cardstock folder, I walked into the kitchen with Niall behind me.

"Here, gimme mine." He reached towards me only for me to pull it away from him.

With a wide smile on my face, laughter bubbling out of me like it's the only sound I could ever make, I looked at him. "Where are you even going to put this?"

Silently, his fingers delicately took the extra copy of the picture and turned around, lifting a Guinness magnet off of his fridge and placing it underneath — securing it.

"There. Think that's a good spot, for now at least."

A smile spreads across my face as my body easily leans into his, fitting perfectly in place. "We look hot, don't you think?"

"Mmm, more than hot." Letting his lips press to the top of my head, he continues with his thoughts. "One might even say we look like a proper couple, yeah?"

For some reason that my mind won't allow me to place, the tone of his voice is different. Hopeful? I'm not quite sure, the sound is one that immediately digs into my heart strings and takes root.

Leaving his side and turning to him, I began to walk backwards towards his bedroom, still very aware of what he did to me in that bathroom. Where he literally had me dripping down my thighs before I walked across a stage with my own arousal destroying my every nerve.

Question laced in his voice as he watched me. "Where are you going?"

Without even speaking to him, I turned on my heel, walking into the bedroom knowing that he would be right behind me.

Looking at myself in the mirror above Niall's dresser, I smirked when I saw him walk into the room. His gentle eyes were much, much darker than I usually swam in.

There was no warning when his hand reached out to grip my waist, pulling my ass into him as he buried his lips into my neck, sucking harshly at the skin.

"Couldn't do this earlier, everyone would have been able to see it." My lips part with a gasp as his hands cup my tits, feeling them harshly. "I'm the only one that gets to see you this way."

Niall is quick to pull back, his hands running up my bare back as his breath causes goosebumps to spread across the delicate skin before they come into contact with the clasp around my neck, undoing it before letting his hands pull the zipper at my side.

White fabric pools at my feet as Niall's lips leave a trail across my neck and shoulders, his hands grabbing lewd handfuls of my ass, running his fingers underneath the thin material of the thong that covers me.

"Fuck, such a sinful body with an angelic soul." Speaking across my skin, his hand travels across my stomach, dipping down between my thighs, down to my center that has been begging for his attention since he edged me within a second of my life. "Look at you, still so ready for me. Can I have my taste now? Hm? How's that sound, clover?"

Nipping at my earlobe, I can't help the moan that slips out of me as I turn in his grasp to connect my lips with his, my tongue teasing at his bottom lip before allowing me to explore his. Smirking at his own moan as my hand travels over him, his cock already hard in his suit pants as my fingers pull at his shirt, desperately trying to get it off.

"Get these fucking clothes off, now." My voice is sharp, one that doesn't come to light often and has him raising his eyebrows at me. "Wanna see you."

His hands join mine as we get his shirt untucked and he worked to remove his pants as my nimble fingers work against the buttons of the shirt, only halfway do I give up — jus ripping it and listening to the buttons as they fly across the bedroom before leaning forward and sucking a harsh mark against his chest, making curses fly out of his mouth as I lean back to admire the purple mark.