13 - Gut Wrenching Sadness

You awoke to being violently shook.

"Y/n! Get up the train is going to leave without you on it if you don't hurry up!" Your mom scolded.

"Mom?" You looked around your bedroom.

"Yes, Mom. Now hurry up and get ready." She left the room in a huff.

Why am I home? I fell asleep on Severus! What is happening? Dread filled you as you looked at your calendar. It was the first day of classes, you were still 17, and Severus didn't have a clue you liked him.

You laid back down on your pillows. It felt so real. Is this the dream. You pinched your arm and nothing happened.

You rushed to get ready before heading to the train station. You were met by all of your friends and they talked on and on about their summers. But you'd heard similar stories in your dream. Your mind kept going back to Severus. I wonder if he had the same dream. What if we were all obliviated or something. But nothing lined up. You were forced to go on about your school life and Severus didn't pay an ounce of attention to you.

You graduated with flying colors and left Hogwarts for good. Finding a job in the muggle word and eventually marrying another. Though you married another your heart was never fully with them. You had many dreams of Sev and even saw him in real life when visiting your mom.

You felt as if you never got a chance to say goodbye to the man you loved and cherished. Time apart from him solidified the feelings that had risen and you always regretted not following what your dream or prophecy said.

Every time you walked Hogwarts corridors when visiting Minerva, you mind went back to the nights spent whispering in the hallways.

Hallway Whispers (snape x reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें