11 - Legilimency Kisses

Severus had just gotten you back to the school and you were exhausted. He carried you swiftly through the hallways in fear of being caught by Filch or McGonagall. He wasn't sure what would be worse.

Your eyes barely left his cold expressioned face the whole time. When you reached his private quarters you began to panic.

He could feel you tense up on his arms as he opened the door to his rooms. He hummed lightly biting back a response. You had just been with a teacher and you were scared to enter his room?

Carefully he brought you to his large bed and set you down. You took in the expansive room complete with his four poster bed and a large dresser. On top of his dresser was a couple of small potted plants that were thriving. The sight made you smile. The cold man who everyone hated wasn't so cold after all. He liked you and even liked plants.

Severus left you sitting on his bed as he rummaged in his dresser bringing out a black dress-shirt and a pair of black boxers. He walked back to you and lifted your arms, allowing him access to remove your clothing for the second time tonight.

Once you were out of your cold dirty clothes and into his warmer clean ones, he tucked you under the covers and kissed your forehead.

"I'll be back, would you like tea?"

"I'd love some thanks Severus." He nodded toward you and left his bed chambers to what you expected to be a kitchen.

The warm covers left you in a hazy sleep as you waited for Severus to come back. He smiled when he saw you looking so peaceful. Opening your eyes at the sound, you were graced with the sight of Severus Snape smiling.

"So you can smile? People have bets to see if they can make you smile. I can't win now because I can't say how I got you to smile!" You laughed.

He only raised his eyebrows at your amusement. "Yes I can smile Y/n. I just prefer not too. Now sit up, I don't need you choking on your tea." You obeyed silently.

Once you were propped up in bed, Snape placed a tray over your lap with tea and biscuits. He slowly sat onto the bed himself and sipped his tea.

"Thank you Sev. I appreciate you doing this."

I still can't believe my potions professor likes me. He's so handsome and I'm-

"Don't finish that statement." Interrupted Severus who was glaring at you from above. You smiled over the rim of your cup and took a nice long sip. He was using Legitimacy again. That could come in handy.

Oh the feel of his strong callused hand slowly tracing circles on my inner thigh. His mouth claiming mine with a thrust of his tongue. Your hands in his hair with such force it made him groan. Your hips sidled up against his.

"Y/n" he purred. "Don't make me do something I'll regret later."

"You wouldn't have to if you weren't reading my mind again Severus." The tray was the only thing keeping the two of you apart so you slowly moved it onto the nightstand. You turned back to Severus with a grin.

Placing your hands on either side of his chest you used the energy you had left to sit on top of his lap. The blanket over your waist and back enveloping the two of you in a cozy warmth.

"Sev..." You purred. He knew you wanted to play more but it was late and a school night. You were already exhausted and he didn't want you getting sick.

"Y/n-" you cut his protest off with your lips on his. Your hands roamed his chest pleading.

Finally he gave in and wrapped his arms around your waist allowing no friction between your legs and his. His tongue found his way into your mouth happily.

The two of you made out and pleasured each other. Moans echoed off the silenced walls. Some from minutes ago were filling your ears all over again.

Severus's room had great acoustics. It made for an amazing sex life.

After filling each other for a second time tonight. You were too exhausted to speak and curled up on Severus's chest, falling asleep immediately.

He stared down at this beautiful newly adult women, who for some reason that Snape couldn't place, you liked him. Maybe would even love him. But that was a long time to come.

After your earlier hesitation he knew that it was going to be a long hard year at school, and even more difficult lies. If Minerva found out he'd be dead for sleeping with her daughter, and if the Ministry found out he'd be suspended from teaching. Even though you were of legal age, the Ministry had strict rules on student teacher relationships.

Slowly he too fell victim to exhaustion.