6 - Darkness

Warning SMUT

You weren't wrong. No one remembered. Your mom, Quinn (who had been with their girlfriend for days), Fred, George, or any of your teachers. The only one who knew was Snape after he read your mind. He never said a word though. Just gave you a warm feeling nod as you entered his class. It was one of the most depressing days you'd had in a while.

Two weeks had gone by. Still no one brought it up. You began feeling lonelier as it got closer to Christmas break and even Snape's long glances or Quinn's down pour of what was going on between her and her girlfriend could make you feel better. You seemed to always be in a state of "fine".

The other night though, Snape made a comment to you after class that had sparked your interest. Something about a new student arriving soon. But the part that really intrigued you was the fact that a hint of jealousy was in his eye at your happiness towards a new kid. Did he think you were so lonely you planned on getting with the new kid? That's everyone's target. The fresh meat that needed tours so you could be alone and vulnerable with them. But even after another week the student hadn't arrived.

A cold breeze came through your frost covered window wrapping itself around you waking you up in a cold sweat. The dream you were having lingered in the back of your mind. Feeling off you went and put your robes on. A walk will surely do you good. There's no way Filch would be walking around at this hour. It's just after midnight. You slide on your light red slippers and carefully leave your dorm making sure non of your roommates wake up to you leaving. You walk down the hallway in the dark enjoying the peacefulness of it all. The paintings were all sleeping a few even snoring. The Fat Lady did not enjoy being woken up by you leaving the common room but you didn't really care.

You went down to the library and then back around the castle to make a full loop. As you were rounding the corner you saw a dark figure standing against a wall. You quickly stepped back around the corner and waited. After a minute you turned back to see if the figure was gone but they were even closer to you.

They sped up pace and were at you on seconds. "Miss McGonagall! What do you think you're doing out of your dorm at this hour? Come with me." He grabbed your wrist and pulled you along making you almost trip over his flowing cape. Instead of taking you to your mother's office like you suspected he went downstairs to the dungeon. He pulled you into his classroom and closed the door quietly.

"Sorry Professor Snape. I had a weird dream that I couldn't remember and I thought a walk would help. I was already heading back to the common room when you found me."

"Then how come you were hiding?"

"I was afraid it was Filch. You know how he is." He sneered at you.

"I should take you straight to Professor McGonagall's room. But I've seen how much you've been struggling lately. So instead I'm taking off house points. 5 points from Gryffindor."

"Yes sir, thank you for being so understanding."

'He's so close. Damn I just wished he would kiss me.' You pleaded.

Snape inhaled and exhaled strongly before giving in. He back you up against the door. "Miss McGonagall. If you don't stop those distracting thoughts I'll find myself without a job." You raised a brow most of your oxygen constricting in your throat. "If you want me to kiss you just say so." He smirked. For the first time his face wasn't stone cold. "Go on. Yes, or No?"

You looked to his lips and smiled your thoughts distracting you from the real thing. Snape took a step closer and put his arms on either sides of your head. Pinning you to the door. "Yes or No?" He repeated.

"Professor Snape, please kiss me." He smiled and leaned in.

"Your wish is my command." He kissed your lips softly. He pulled away and examined your face or shock and overwhelming joy.