10 - Starlight Night

⚠️ Smut Warning ⚠️

You grimaced at the wetness pooling in your panties. Snape was very talented at Legitimacy and he new exactly what would make you nervous. He pulled you along chuckling to himself. He could smell your arousal from a good distance.

He made his way up stairs and through corridors until you finally realized where you were going. You felt nauseous. The Astronomy Tower. You were only a few years younger when you almost jumped from there. McGonagall and you and gotten into a fight and you thought no one loved you anymore. Your biological parents had died and your adopted mother seemed to only care about your accomplishments.

Luckily Minerva had found you and sobbed along with you about how much she cherished you. She had been much easier on you since. But that was back in your second year. You hadn't returned to the tower since.

"Severus..." you started, not knowing what to say. He caught on to your hesitation.

"Yes?" He pressed on. Hoping to find out what was wrong.

"I-I don't think we should go there. Maybe somewhere else?" He raised an eyebrow confused on how you figured it out so quickly and why you didn't want to go there.

"Of course darling. We have another option." He diverted your route and walked out onto the courtyard. He continued walking until you were past the quidditch field. He grabbed onto your waist and apparated to somewhere dark.

"Severus where are we?" You laughed.

"Somewhere special." You adjusted your eyes to the dark surroundings. It was much quieter and darker than the school grounds. "I used to come here when I was younger. It's a treehouse. There's a spot where if you lie down you can see the stars." He pulled your hand and directed you to lie down.

You looked up into the sky at the brilliant stars shining down on you. It was mesmerizing! Severus didn't look at the sky once. He was watching your reaction. He felt better knowing you were happy.

"A brilliant night sky of stars will never compare to the brightness you give off." Your cheeks flushed at his poetic words. He grabbed your chin lightly, lifting it with his finger so that your eyes met his.

"Thanks Sev." His eyes flickered at the nickname. "Oh, I don't have to call you that if you're not comfortable with it."

"No that's not it. I like the nickname. Just not used to it." He turned and looked at the night sky for the first time since the two of you apparated here. It really was beautiful. Not a cloud in the sky.

Your brain flickered back to the arousal dripping in between your legs. Severus snickered. He rolled to his side and looked at you once again. "Just say the word and I can take care of that for you darling."

Your brain thought back to that night again with his head in between your thighs. But then you thought back to your earlier conversation.

"I thought we were taking things slow Sev. I don't think fucking in a tree house counts as slow." You danced your fingers up his chest stroking slightly. He let out a muffled growl.

"Don't tempt me if you aren't willing to go through with it my darling." He snatched your fingers from his chest and placed a small kiss to your fingertips. He then placed your hand above your head and rolled so he was over you. Hovering oh so slightly. "Tempt me again and I don't know if I could stop myself."

You pushed into his head slightly rubbing at his thoughts seductively. You bit your lip and looked into his dark eyes that held a mystery face there own. Taking your unpinned hand you unbuttoned the top button on his robes. But Severus was having no part in that, he captured your hand with his free hand and pinned it up with your other. His hands were large enough to pin both of your hands with one of his.