9 - Tea & Potions

He carried your mess of a self from the floor to his office. It was slightly cramped with bookshelves but their was a tea set on a small kitchenette and a couch in the corner. He set you down on his couch and walked to the kitchenette to make you tea.

Trying to collect yourself so you stopped acting like a child you scanned his room hoping something was a little personalized. You were unsuccessful. He must keep things like that in his personal quarters like your mother.

Quickly he returned to your side holding a two cups of tea. One for your tears and one for his nerves. You weren't looking forward to this next talk though. It was going to be long and emotional.

"Severus," you started not knowing what to say. "I truly like you and I get butterflies in my stomach anytime I look at you or talk to you. But after last night I started thinking about the age gap, and how fast it all was. I know I consented but I'm hesitant now."

He truly listened to every word you said. Pondered about how to start his response. Debated on holding your hand for comfort. Wondered how to make you feel better.

All before he ever responded with, "I understand that the age gap is terrifying and I myself am nervous about it. It was too fast and that was my fault I got caught up in the moment and took advantage of you. If you'd like to stop... whatever this is, please just say so at anytime." He held in his breath waiting for your response.

The tea really helped your nerves and the tears had stopped thank goodness but you still didn't feel well. His response was perfect and understanding but it put you in a tough place. He really didn't give you much to go on but your own gut. Ask anyone in school and they'd tell you that your gut instincts weren't always the best instinct to follow. You were extroverted and wise but not the best decision maker.

"I'd like to go on a date with you Severus. Even if it's something small I think it'd be nice and a good way to start off slowly." Finally your confident in an answer.

"I'd like nothing more except that a student teacher relationship would not be welcomed and so we'd have to be very cautious." Snape warned. You nodded in understanding and Snape stood up from the couch.

"You should finish the elixir before it goes bad sitting out. You're on the right track." He encouraged you to stand up and place the tea down. He ushered you back to the classroom and sat at his desk as you put the cauldron back on heat.

It took you almost the rest of your lesson but you finished and the elixir was a bright blue. Snape walked over and looked into the cauldron. He paused and looked up at you. His grin said it all.

"Congratulations Y/n. You completed the Everlasting Elixir correctly for the first time. Now we'll start level 6 potions." His grin warmed you.

He continued walking until he was behind you. Slowly he wrapped his arms around you and rested his head in the crook of your neck. It was very comforting. But he now seemed very hesitant. As if one wrong move and you'd run from him never to look back. "But for today you're done. Unless you'd like to come with me for a practice date?"

You knitted your eyebrows together and took a second before responding. "Where would we be going?" You turned around to face him and slimed at the faint glint in his eyes.

"It would be a surprise if you agree. Nothing fancy of course just a little something special for your eyes." He intertwined his fingers with yours keeping a slight step away to make sure you were comfortable.

"I'd love that Severus." You whispered and let him lead you away.

You followed behind Severus as he walked at what you imagined to be his slowest pace he could walk before dying of boredom. You got a mischievous grin on your face when you decided to prank him. He'd been reading your thoughts lately and you had been working with a tutor McGonagall had found to work on Legilimens for two years now. You weren't extraordinary at it but you could manage to push into other's minds.

You kept pace with him as you carefully brushed into his mind. It was slight static from his guard always being up but one thought was loud and clear.

'I hope she likes it.' On repeat over and over in his head. You grinned slightly. This would be the fun part. "I'm sure I'll like it Severus. No need to be so anxious." He stopped abruptly causing you to almost trip.

"What was that lovely?" He asked without turning to look at you.

The grin on your face widened to a true smile. "I think you heard me Severus."

At this he snapped his head at you his eyes looking your face up and down. Realization struck him at your smile. "Legilimency?" He hummed softly debating on being impressed or frustrated. He settled on impressed and brought you closer with his finger on your chin. "Now where did you learn that little party trick of mine?"

You giggled at that. "I would never tell." You began walking away feeling his eyes trail up your suddenly confident figure. You felt his presence in your head and carefully tried to push him out. You though, were not skilled at Occlumency and he quickly ravaged around for that one thought of the two of you together.

He dragged the thought to the front of your brain. It was him, head in between your thighs feasting on your wetness. You could feel the arousal just from remembering it and Severus had accomplished his goal.

Suddenly his face fell. It was a memory of McGonagall talking to you sternly and you shrinking away. She was just telling you to clean up after yourself but you seemed terrified. You were very young so it must have been forefront on your mind not to recent ago. He pushed it back farther before pulling himself from your mind.

You hadn't seemed to notice as you pulled your cloak tighter not wanting him to notice how the thought affected you. But he had noticed your thoughts shifting to the arousal before slipping out. He chuckled lowly at that but just continued to pull you towards the secret spot.

Hey everyone! Thanks for reading. I've decided to write another storyline along with is one because I'm having writer's block in my novel. If you're interested please stop by my profile and give it some love. It'll be a few days before I post it though. If you have any ideas you'd like to share don't be afraid to comment or message me. I always have an open ear to listen!