5 - Longing

For the rest of the day you kept your head down. Happy that you didn't have potions today for after your lunch room thoughts you weren't sure you could face him.

Mom was rough on you. You were called to her office during your free period after lunch. She scolded you for missing dinner and detention. Even taking away 20 House points for it. Then scolded you for missing your weekly morning electives that you'd have to make up.

The way Hogwarts decided to do electives this year was to shove them all on one day of the week depending on your year. Usually adding non elective courses to that day switching them every term. This term Astrology was your non elective on Tuesdays.

The scolding wasn't as bad as you feared because McGonagall knew you were crying yesterday and she didn't want to bring it up again. You left her classroom upset but happy you didn't get too much of a punishment. With a good amount of time left in class you hurry down to Hagrid's hut to get your missed work from Care of Magical Creatures.

Hagrid was always nice to you and even snuck you Acid Pops when you were cramping. Unfortunately you were already far behind schedule from chatting with Hagrid that you couldn't stop into any other missed classes before going to Muggle Studies.

Finally you finished your classes up to your extra lessons with Snape. When you opened the door to his classroom Snape is leaning on his desk eyes trained on you. A look mixed between pity and anger was plastered into his eyes but the rest of his face stayed deadly cold.

"Miss McGonagall, I'm surprised you showed up. After ditching lessons with me yesterday I thought you were going to no show again. You're becoming quite the trouble maker." The last two words he emphasized greatly.

"Sorry sir. Something came up. What will we be doing today?" Internally you screamed at yourself for using those exact words. 'Get your mind out of the gutter.' You lectured.

"You shall be brewing and perfecting a level 5 potion to start with. The Everlasting Elixir." Your face fell. That was one of the only potions you could never seem to perfect no matter how hard you tried. "The cauldron is already set up for you just get started. If you don't finish today we will pick back up tomorrow." You nod in understanding and grimly get to work. Opening your textbook you placed out all the ingredients you were to need and their quantity.

Throughout the period you caught yourself not paying attention to the cauldron boiling or how long you had been stirring for. This was because you eyes kept wandering back to Snape as they were at that moment.

You scan his features with soft eyes. Memorizing each small wrinkle line and what seemed to be a dimple mark if he ever decided to smile. His dark eyes made you nervous but they were so deep it was as if you could swim in them. You mind usually created false scenarios with your crushes but these were slightly different. Instead of imagining holding his hand and walking down a sunny beach with him. You imagined a rough kiss, a desk against the back of your legs, his hands on your waists, a twinkle of happiness in his stern expression, and the growing pressure between your legs.

Something hit your hand. It was scalding hot. It drove you out of your day dream to see the elixir boiling over everywhere. Snape flicked his wand and the cauldron was empty a long with the mess.

"Miss McGonagall, if you are going to daydream in my class instead of doing what is require you will never pass." He looked to his clock; "You are dismissed. You will try again tomorrow." You packed up your text books and left. Going to all your morning classes to retrieve missed work.

Snape still sat at his desk remembering all the things he overheard your mind saying during the lesson. He too thought similar things hoping no one would ever notice. But now that you were thinking it so loudly he could barely keep his hands to himself. Remembering what you imagined it being like made him angry. He could tell you only had the knowledge of boys your age. Which did make sense, but he could do oh so much better. Your day dreams were frail in the comparison of his as he placed his lips between your thighs after you begged for it.