Chapter 44

Paul's POV

I haven't heard from Daniel, I'm starting to worry. I hear a car door close and I head outside. I see Christian but I don't Daniel, what happened.

"WHERE'S DANIEL?!?!" I roared and she flinches back. "I went to the bathroom and when I came back out he was gone and I search the entire mall looking for him." she said looking down. Talion takes control from me and shifts instantly. I lunge at her but I'm hit in my right side and sent 8 ft away. I hit the ground and I get my feet. I look over and sees Parker's wolf standing in front of Christian, growling.

"GET OUT OF MY WAY!" Talion roared through the link at Parker. "No" he said. I lunge at him and he lunges at me and we get on our hind legs and snap at each other. We fall him on top of me and I struggle to get out from under him but he is a lot bigger then me. He growls and I stop struggling. He gets off of me and shifts and grabs the shorts Cameron hands him then pulls them on. I shift back and catch the short Tristan throws to me and pull them on.

"Now I want to know why you lunged at Christian." Parker said calmly. "Daniel is missing and Christian couldn't find him at the mall when he went missing there. I'm sorry, Talion pushes me back and attacked her." I said. "I'm fine." Christian said. "Lets get trackers and start looking for him." Parker said. "Ok, good idea." I said and linked the tracker to start searching outside the mall for is scent. The whole town is the pack so when they see us looking around they all become cautious of their surroundings and head to their homes for safety.

*2 hours later*

"Alpha, I found his scent with the scent of rogues headed into no-mans land." One of trackers said. "Ok, I want three groups of warriors to wait outside and I want you to come back and led us there." I said and he agrees.

The tracker gets back and he stands next to me and Parker. "Lets move" I said and we shift and head towards no-mans land.

We reach no-mans land and head further in. The tracker leads us and stops about 30 ft away from a cabin. "Alpha Daniel's scent is strongest here." The tracker said. "Good work." I said.

"Hold on Daniel, you will be safe soon."

(Daniel has been located and Paul will get him back. See ya soon pups.)