Chapter 24

The older unknown kid
above/side

Daniel's POV
"So, kid what's your name?" I asked. He looks at me then back at the kid. "Are you not going to talk until he wakes up?" I asked and he nods. "Ok. Paul lets give them space." I said and we walk out of the room.

"What is up with that kid?" Paul asked. "Paul, they are probably related and he is too worried about his brother to talk." I said. He sighs and we see the doctor. "Hey can you tell us when the little kid wakes up?" Paul asked him. "Of course Alpha." he said. "Thank you." Paul said and we went up to our apartment.

2 hours later
The doctor tells us that the little kid is awake and we head down. We get into the room they are in. I see the older kid on the bed behind his brother and the little kid is resting his head on his chest.

"It's nice to see you awake." I said smiling. I take a step towards them and the older kid growls then pulls the little kid close to him protectively. "It's ok we are not going to hurt you." I said softly. Paul is close behind me.

"Näher kommen Sie nicht." The older kid said with an accent. (Don't come any closer.)

"What?" I asked. "He said don't come any closer." the little kid said. They have to be brothers. "Are you two brothers?" I asked. "Yes we are." the little kid said.

"Well, can we know your names?" I asked. The little kid looks up at his brother and the brother shakes his head. "Sorry, you can't know our names just yet. My brother doesn't trust you yet." he said.

"Wenn Sie Essen zu bekommen für ihn, ich werde Ihnen sagen, unsere Namen." The brother said. "He said if you get me food, he will tell you our names." The little brother said. (If you get food for him, I will tell you our names.)

"Do you both speak English?" I asked and they nod. "Ok, Paul tell the Omegas to bring down food for both of them." I said and Paul heads upstairs to tell the Omegas to work on food for them. "Nicht ich, ihn einfach." The older brother said. "he said not him, just me" the little brother said.(Not me, just him.)

"You both will be fed." I said and the older brother sighs before nodding. Little brother cuddles into his brother chest and the older smiles. They are so cute. Paul comes back in with a couple of Omegas with food.

They sit the plates down on a table that was placed in here. The older brother sits in one of the chairs and picks up his brother before putting him on his lap. The little brother starts eating but the older doesn't.

"My name is Parker and this is my brother Chris." The older brother said. "It's nice to meet you two." I said and Parker nods. "Why aren't you eating?" I asked. "I'm letting my brother eat first, he more important they myself." Parker said. "Brother you have to eat." Chris said looking up at him.

"I want you to eat first, don't worry about me. Eat your fill and I will eat what you don't eat."Parker said rubbing his brother head. "I want you to eat, you haven't eaten for 4 days now." Chris said teary eyed and Parker puts his head down. "4 days?" I asked and Parker nods.

"My brother is more important then my own health." Parker said and his brother turns around on his lap. "Brother you need to eat now." Chris said sobbing into Parker's chest and Parker wraps his arms around Chris. "Ok, I'll eat." Parker said sighing and Chris stops crying and stays clinging to his brother chest.

Parker starts eating and Chris is still clinging to his brother chest. They have a bond that can never be broken. "So, where are you two from?" Paul asks. "We are both from Germany." Parker said after he swallows the food he ate. "That explains the accent." I said.

"Tell me about yourselves." I said. "Well, I'm 19 and Chris is 5. I was the Alpha of the Dark Woods Pack but I stepped down because I couldn't take being in the place where our parents died. I guessing you next question is going to be, why my wolf is bigger then yours, Alpha Paul?" Parker said.

"Yes actually." Paul said. "The reason why is because I was born on a day of the blood moon." He explained and Paul's eyes widened in shock. "Also I was blessed by the Moon Goddess. That's why my wolf's eyes are Purple." Parker said as his eyes flash purple.

"But your eyes were red when I approached you." Paul said. "Oh, that just something I learned how to do. It's mostly just to warn others to not come any closer." he explained.

Parker goes to explain why he came here and why Chris was unconscious. They are also part of the pack now. Well, it's good to have them here. He is stronger then Paul, he took out 20 of the pack's warriors.

(Well, Daniel and Paul now know the mysterious kids names. Vote and comment. See ya soon my little pups)