Chapter 29

Pic is of Jenny Baker, she is one of Katia's friends.

Daniel's POV
Man, my ass is sore but, I love it. I'm headed downstairs to make breakfast. I get to the kitchen and see Parker making breakfast.

"Hey dad. Sleep well?" He asked looking over his shoulder. "Yes I did. How about you?" I asked. "Good. Chris woke up in the middle of the night and crawled into bed with me." He said smiling. "I'm surprised he didn't come to our room." I said. "He knows not to go to your room unless it's a emergency." he said finishing up.

"So, what did you make?" I asked sitting at the breakfast bar. "I made pancakes for Chris and a omelet for you." he said putting a plate in front of me with an omelet on it. "Thank you son." I said smiling and Chris runs into the room. "Pancakes!" He sequels causing Parker and I to wince, more him then me. Chris struggles to get on the stool, so Parker picks him up and puts him on the stool then puts a plate of pancakes in front of Chris.

"Where's papa?"Chris asked. "Oh, he is working on some paper work in his office. I already made him breakfast." Parker said then took a sip of coffee. "Ok. So, what do you want to do today?" I asked. "I probably just hang around the house today." Parker said shrugging and grabbing mine and Chris's plates. "Ok, I'm probably head to the mall later today." I said as Chris heads back to his room.

Arms wrap around me, causing me to squeak. "Hey babe." Paul said chuckling. "Hey" I said. "So, you're going to the mall today?" He asked. "Yes I am." I confirmed. "I'll go with you." Paul and Parker said. I nod in agreement, I going to be well protected with them around.

"I'm going to go with you guys." I hear a voice inside my head. "Who said that?" I asked looking around. "That Katia. She used to mind-link to say that." Paul explained. "Ok." I said.

*1 hour later*
Currently, we are outside watch training of some of the pack wolves. Parker is facing a guy named Chad, I believe, he looks about 22. Parker is having fun and Chad is panting and sweating like crazy. Parker isn't even sweating.

"Come on Chad, you can't beat me like that." Parker taunts. "Kid you are pissing me off." Chad snarls and runs at him. Parker dodges the punch that Chad throws and swing his leg into Chad's stomach. Chad stumbles back a few feet and holds his stomach. "Fuck, that hurt." Chad said panting. "I didn't use that much strength. Would you like to stop for the day?" Parker asked. "Yeah, that would be great." Chad said nodding.

Chad heads inside, Katia, Kyllen, and Jenny walk out heads over to me and Chris. "So, you girls ready?" I asked. "Yes we are." they said together. "Ok. Paul, Parker lets go." I said. Parker and Paul walk up to us. "H-hey Parker." Jenny said shyly. "Hi Jenny." Parker said. I think Jenny has a crush on Parker.

We all head to our cars and head to the mall. We arrive at the mall and we all climb out and head inside. Paul is on one side of me, Parker is on the other side of me, and I'm carrying Chris. The girls are five steps in front of us. We all head to Hot Topic, because Kyllen needs a new Batman jacket. Paul pays for the jacket and a couple other things she wanted.

We go around the mall stopping at a store that sells necklaces and Parker gets one with a wolf on it. We also stopped at a kids store because Chris said he wanted a couple of toys to play with, Paul bought most of the store. Chris is so happy he now has a lot of toys to play with. We stopped at the food court for some lunch. We got McDonald's. The girls and I l got chicken nuggets, and Jenny and I got Sprite and Kyllen and Katia got coke. Chris got a kids meals. And Paul and Parker got a double cheeseburger, chicken nuggets, and coke.

We finish lunch and shopped a little more then headed home. Chris went and played with some of his new toys, he is being watched by Kyllen. Paul, Parker, and I are outside watching the training.

I look into the trees and spot a pair of eyes. "Paul, there are a set of eyes watching us." I said shaking a bit. The eyes move closer and Paul and Parker stand up and get in front of me. Then a wolf emerges from the trees. I hope it's friendly.

(Another cliffhanger, I'm so evil. Vote and comment, let me know if you like it.😄)

I have three announcements

1. I would like to give a shoutout to KatieHarleen,kyllenforever, and HorseloverQueen for all the comments you three leave, it means a lot to me.

2. Also thank you to everyone for getting this book to over 2K views.

3. I have a couple of spots open, about 4 or 5 maybe more, for characters. I will put the details in the next update.

See us soon my pups!