Chapter 8

Sexy as hell Paul above/side

Paul's POV
"Alpha" I hear a small voice say when I get into the pack house. Then I see two of the littles kids come running up to me and hug my legs. "Hey kids, what's you need?" I ask. "Tyler won't let us have any Trix bars." One said pouting up at me as they both let go of my legs. I crouch down in front of them, "Why won't he let you have one?" I asked. "He said they are not for us, there for grown ups." the other says pouting. "Come with me." I said standing up and motioning to follow them.

"Hey Tyler." I said as we walked into the kitchen and he curses lowly. "Yes Alpha?" He asked turning around. "What have I said about the candy, that I get for the pack?" I asked. "It's for the pack, meaning anyone in the pack can have it." He said sighing. "Good" I said walking over to the fridge and grabbing the candy bowl from the top of it. I grab four Trix bars then handing the two kid each two. "Now no more sweets today." I said and they both nod and saying thank you Alpha, before running off.

"You know, they will keep running to you when they can't get what they want." Tyler said. "I know, put I won't say yes every time." I said before heading to the living room and sitting on the couch. My phone goes off, I look at it and see Daniel's flash on the screen.
Daniel: "Hey Paul" he said cheerfully.
Me: "Hey Daniel" I said.
Daniel: "Can I ask you a question?" He asked nervously.
Me: "Sure, go ahead." I replied.
Daniel: "Can we have sex sometime today?" He asked.
Me: "Sure, when do you want to do it?" I asked.
Daniel: "Um, around 8 or 9, your choice. Whatever suits you." He said.
Me: "8 is fine" I said.
Daniel: "Sweet, see you then. Bye" he said
Me: "Bye" I said then we both hang up.

"Pack meeting five minutes" I ordered through the mind-link. I get a ton of 'Yes Alpha' in response. I make my way out to the make-shift stage.

The whole pack is out there. "You guys are probably wondering way I called this meeting." My voice booming across the yard and they all nod. "I call this meet to tell that I found my mate the other day and he is coming over today." I said, as there are cheers through the crowd. "Since he is coming over, I want you guys to reframe from calling me Alpha and shifting." They all nod. "Ok meeting dismissed." I said and they all return to what they were doing.

Well, this is going to be a very fun night.
Talion: "Yes it will, we finally get to mate and mark him" he purred
Me: "We will not mark him Talion" I said.
Talion: "What? Why?" He asked.
Me: "Because he doesn't know about werewolves." I replied.
Talion: "Fine." He said then went quite.
Ok, I have a couple of hours to wait. It's only 4 o'clock, so I have some to kill.