Chapter 27

Daniel above/side

Paul's POV
Parker and Chris are our sons now. They live with us in our apartment. I find it weird that Parker is two years younger then Daniel, and Parker is our son. Oh well. I have to be careful not to piss Parker off. He was close to killing me.

"Papa." Chris said running into the living room and jumping on me. "Yes pup?" I asked. "I'm hungry." He whined. "Daddy is making lunch. So, go get your brother." I said. "Ok" he said then kissed my cheek then went to get his brother. It's good that Chris is comfortable around us. I don't know about Parker.

Chris pulls Parker into the living room and I chuckle at the sight. Parker sits down and Chris jumps up onto his lap. Chris puts his head under his brother chin and he wraps his arms around his waist. Parker wraps his arms around Chris. "Hey son. You sleep well?" I asked Parker. "Yeah" he said in a bored tone. He only like Daniel right now but in time he will like me.

"Lunch is ready." Daniel said from the kitchen and Chris jumps off Parker's lap then runs into the kitchen. I see Parker smile as he gets up and heads to the kitchen. I get up myself and head to the kitchen. When I get to the kitchen, I see Parker hugging Daniel, Parker is probably about 6'4. "Thanks dad." I hear Parker croak out. Is he crying.

"It's ok Parker. There no need to cry." Daniel said rubbing his back. "I just thankful I have a dad again." he croaked out. "Well, I'm glad that I'm yours and Chris's dad. Paul is also your dad as well." Daniel said motioning me over to him. I walk over and wrap my arms around both of them. When I do, Parker tenses then relaxes.

"It's ok Parker, we are here for you." I said as Chris walks over to us and hugs his brother's leg. "Thank you." Parker said putting his face into Daniel's neck.

(Parker hard shell he had has finally broken. I'm not going to lie, I was in tears writing this chapter. Please leave a comment of what you think🙏. See ya soon my pups)