Chapter 30

The Wolf Daniel saw and his human form above/side

Paul's POV
The wolf emerges from the forest and Parker and I stand up in front of Daniel. I don't like this one bit, the wolf is just standing there.

"I haven't seen you in a long time." I hear Parker say then he walks out into the yard. "Parker, get back here." Daniel said. "He is not going to hurt me, because I know him." Parker said. "How?" I asked. "I know him because he was apart of the pack I was the Alpha of before I left. So, what brings you here Frank?" He asked looking towards to wolf.

The wolf walks up to Parker and shifts, he looks about 20. "I came here to be with you, because you're my mate." Frank said wrapping his arms around Parker. "That's perfect." Parker said wrapping his arms around Frank. "You know, you will be the bottom. Right?" Parker asked chuckling. "Yeah, I kinda figured." Frank said laughing.

"Ok, lets go meet my dads." Parker said and they both walked over to us. "Dad, papa this is Frank Miles. Frank, these are my dads." Parker said. "It's nice to meet you two." Frank said holding his hand out to me. I go to grab his hand, but Daniel hugs him. "It's nice to meet you too Frank." Daniel said. Frank looks at me and I just smile.

"You can just call us dad and papa now. Since you are Parker's mate." I said. "Ok, that works. Parker where is Chris?" Frank asked. "Chris is upstairs in the apartment." Parker said. "We should head back up now." Daniel said letting go of Frank and we all head to the laundry room to find some clothes for Frank. After we find clothes Frank can wear we head upstairs to the apartment.

We get to the apartment and head inside. "Chris, come here for a minute." Parker yelled. We here Chris' footsteps come from upstairs. He gets to the bottom step and freezes. "Frank!" Chris yells and runs at him. Chris jumps at Frank and he catches him.

"Frank I missed you." Chris said crying. "I missed you and Parker very much." Frank said rubbing Chris' back. "Chris guess what." Parker said. "What?" Chris asked. "Frank is my mate." Parker said smiling. "Really?" Chris asked looking up at at Parker then Frank. "Yes really. So, I'm staying here." Frank said. "Yay!" Chris yelled. Parker, Frank, Kyllen, who came downstairs a few minutes, and Chris go into the living room and watch movies while Daniel and I make dinner.

(Parker has found his mate, which turn out to be Frank, a friend and top warrior of Parker's old pack. Now the next chapter introduces a couple of new characters. See ya soon pups.)