Chapter 43

Daniel's POV

*4 months later*

It's been difficult, being 5 months pregnant. I can't see my feet or my dick. We are having a baby shower in a couple of weeks, Franks and mine. Frank and I, have been doing nothing since the three month mark. We are always sitting around and getting stuff done for us, I don't like it but Frank loves it. When I try to get up Paul pops out of no where and picks me up and ask where I need to go. I love him but I can do things by myself.

"Daniel you ready to go to the mall?" Christian asked and I nod. Paul comes in picks me up and we head to Christian's car and he puts me in the car then buckles me up. Then Christian goes to her side and climbs in and we pull out and to the mall. Paul couldn't come cause he had paperwork but said I could go with Christian.

We arrive at the mall and we get out, I have one of Paul's big sweaters to hide my stomach. We head into the mall and head for PacSun then Hot Topic. We are head to the food court to use the restroom but I don't need to go and Christian said she won't take long. As I'm waiting for Christian someone walks up behind me and puts a cloth over my mouth and nose and I pass out.

(Oh no someone took Daniel, what's going to happen? See ya soon pups)