Chapter 11

Shirtless Paul above/side

Paul's POV
Daniel is still crying in my arms, I'm comforting him. "I am so thankful, that I have a boyfriend like you." He said through his sobs. "I'm glad that you are thankful that I'm a great boyfriend." I said kissing the top of his head. His breathing evens out, he cried himself to sleep. I continue to lay with him in my arms.

After about a hour and a half
Daniel wakes up and moves his hand a long my chest. "I think, I soaked your shirt with my tear." he said smiling. "It's fine" I said kissing the top of his head. He leans up and kisses me on the lips and I kiss him back. I move my tongue across his bottom lip and he opens up for me. I dive my tongue into his mouth while I move my hands up and down his sides. He moan into my and I swallow them. His arms wrap around my neck. We both pull back for much need air.

"That was the best kiss I have ever had." he said. "Same here." I agreed. "Lets go watch a movie." I said and he agreed. We got up from the bed and head for the home theater on the third floor. We get to the theater and there are some kids in there starting to watch World War Z. I sit down in the first seat I find and pull Daniel onto my lap, and he cuddles into my chest. One of the kids gets up and goes to get a drink from the fridge in the corner, when he spots us. "Hey Paul and Daniel" he said quietly. "Hey" I said quietly. "Do you two want something to drink?" He asked. "We both will have a coke." I replied. "Ok I go get them." He said then walked to the fridge. He comes back and heads me our drink then he goes goes to his seat.

Daniel starts to wiggle around and I curse when my cock starts to swell. He leans up and licks under my ear making me moan low in my throat. He smirks and starts to love bites down my neck. He is driving Talion insane with lust. My mate is going to be a fun one.