Chapter 45

Daniel's POV

My back gets hit again and I feel blood running down my back. "Tell me who is your mate and I'll stop." My kidnapper said. "Why should I tell you?" I asked. "Because, I want to know who took you from me." He said hitting my back with the whip. I can't tell him, he will kill the baby. I'm carrying the heir to the Alpha title.

He hits my back again and I wince because this one hurt a lot more then the rest. He leaves the room and blood runs down my back. "Daniel, hold on. You'll be safe soon." I hear Paul's voice.

I keep my breathing even and don't freak out. I hear a door slam followed by screams. the door opens and my kidnapper slams the door and locks it. "How did they find us?" He asked himself with some fear in his voice. the door of the room is knocked down and I see Paul's and Parker's wolves enter the room. I smile and my kidnapper shift and attacks them. Parker grabs his scruff and slams him to the ground. Paul walks over to me and shifts and unties me. I hear a snap and look over and see Parker drop my kidnapper, he had is neck snapped. Paul shifts and lays down and I get on his back. We head out and back to the pack house.

We get there and hop off his back and I feel a tongue glide across my back. I feel the wounds closing and smile. "Thanks." I said and Paul shifts. "Your welcome. Lets get you inside." he said and picked my up and carried me inside.