Chapter 21

Paul's living room above/side

Paul's POV
Daniel, Kyllen, Katia and I are relaxing in my living room watching a movie. Daniel is sitting on my lap, like usual. I'm so happy that we can have a relaxing day. I think I jinx it.

"Paul, I'm hungry." Daniel whined. "What do you want to eat?" I asked. "I want pizza." he said with puppy dog eyes. "Of course we can have pizza." I said. I get up and sit Daniel down, "Ok where do you want pizza from?" "Um...Papa Johns." He said and Kyllen and Katia agree.

"Ok. Are cheese and pepperoni fine?" I asked. "Yep, that's fine." they all said. I pull my phone out and put the order in. "they will be here in 30 minutes." I said putting my phone and sitting on the couch. Daniel crawls onto my lap and puts his face into the crook of my neck. I wrap my arms around him.

The pizza gets here and I go downstairs to go get it. I come back up and put the pizza boxes on the breakfast bar. The three of them comes and get their pizza and we all go back to the couch.

We finish the pizza and Daniel is rest his head on my chest. After a hour Kyllen and Katia leave and head to their room. I carry Daniel, who is now sleeping, up to our room and put him on the bed. I undress him and pull up the covers over him. I walk out of the room and to my office to get some work done.

I'm working on some of the papers when my office door opens, Daniel stands there. "Why aren't you in bed babe?" I asked. "I can't sleep unless you are with me." he said. "Let me finish this file and I'll be right there." I said. He heads back to the bedroom and I follow him after a few minutes.

I stripe my clothes and climb into bed with my mate, who is curled up in a tight ball, trying to get warm. Once I lay down, I pull him in my chest and he turns and buries his face into my chest. I forgot he can only sleep with me with him. Well, I won't forget a second time. We both fall asleep in a few minutes.

(Filler chapter. Comment and vote. See ya soon my little pups)