Chapter 7

Ah Daniel, he so sexy above/side

Daniel's POV
Yesterday was so much fun, besides Paul teasing me. Other then that it was the best date I have ever been on. I look at my clock and see that it is 9 o'clock. Well I going to make breakfast for me and Kyllen. I get out of bed and put on some pants then head downstairs. I head to the kitchen and look for some eggs and bacon.

I curse when I realize that I did buy any food. I head upstairs to Kyllen's room. I knock on the her door. She opens the door, "What?" She asked in a bored tone. "I have to run to the store, we don't have any food." I replied. "Ok." she said then closed her door. I head back downstairs and grab my keys then head out the front door. I climb into my car and head to the store, we passed by it when we got here.

After about ten minutes, I arrive at the store. I turn off my car and climb out. I head to the entrance and grab a cart. I head down the aisles. I grab chips and popcorn. I turn the corner into the next aisle, and I see Paul. He spots me, shit. "Hey Daniel!" He said in is amazingly deep voice sending shivers down my spine. "Hey Paul, fancy meeting you her." I said. He chuckles, "Yes very." "What's up?" He asked. "I forgot to go shopping yesterday for food." I replied. "Oh, I don't mind paying for your stuff you need." He offered. Nobody offered to buy things for me. "Are you sure?" I asked. "Yes I'm sure." He said placing his hand on my shoulder, sending sparks through my body.

"That would be awesome." I said then hugged him, I didn't do it my body just reacted. He just chuckled and wrapped his arms around me. "Paul, thank you for being so nice." I said trying not to cry. "It's just the way I am." He said then kissing the top of my head. "Um, Paul." I said looking up at him. "Yeah?" He asked looking down at me. "Will you be my boyfriend?" I asked teary eyed. "Sure, I would love to be your boyfriend." He replied rubbing my lower to comfort me.

"Well I should get back home to make Kyllen and I breakfast." I said. "Ok lets go to the front and I'll buy your things." He said. We get to the front and he puts my things on first then his. He pays for the items, then grabs my things in his right hand and his in his left hand. I led him to my car and he puts my bags in the trunk. "Well, I will see you some other time." I said looking up at him. "Yeah" he said then he places a kiss on my lips. I wrap my around his neck and kiss him back. He breaks the kiss, "See you around babe." he then walks to his truck, its a very nice truck might I add. My god he hot. I climb into my car and wave to him as I pass him. I now need to get home and make breakfast.