Chapter 35

Pic Alex Martin and his son, Tommy above/side

Daniel's POV

I run into the backyard with Paul behind me, and I'm shocked at the sight I see. I see Chris on the ground being punched by Tommy, while Alex, Tommy's dad, laughing. I walk over to Alex and punch him. After I punch him, he walks over and is about to punch me, but Paul stands next to me and pulls me into his side. I look over at the kids.

"STOP RIGHT NOW!" I yelled and Tommy looks over and pales. I walk over and Tommy quickly gets off of Chris. I pick up Chris carefully and look at Tommy. "Why were you hitting Chris?" I asked.

He goes to talk when I hear a growl. Oh shit Parker is here. I here footsteps behind my and Parker and Frank come into view. They walk over and Parker look at Chris with concern written all over his face.

"Chris what happened?" Parker asked. "That boy beat me up." Chris said pointing at Tommy. The look on Parker's face turn from concerned to murderous in seconds and his eyes turn blood red.

"You have to go through me is you want to hurt him." Alex said getting in front of Tommy. "You're not a challenge, so I suggest you run along before you're hurt." Parker said in a calm voice. "Parker, calm down brother. Garruk, I want to play." Chris said cheering. Garruk? Who is That? Parker's wolf? Maybe.

Parker sighs and his eyes turn purple, "Fine, we can play. If Tommy lays a hand on Chris ever again you may want to run and hide for life." Parker said in a deeper voice and Alex nods with fear in his eyes. "Will not happen again." Alex said and pulled Tommy inside. Garruk must be Parker's wolf.

Parker, Paul, and Frank shift along with some of the other pack warriors. Chris and the pack kids run off and get on their backs and play. The sight warms my heart so much. I see Trevor fighting, in human form, with one of the warriors. I go to break up the fight but Katia comes of nowhere and pulls Trevor's ear and pull him away to lectured at. I chuckle at the sight and turn back to the kids playing with the pack.

I figured out that Chris's birthday is tomorrow from Parker and Frank. So, I have to plan the party, get some presents, and bake a cake.

(So, Chris's birthday is coming in the next chapter. I need some ideas for the birthday party. If I choose your idea, I will give you a shoutout. If multiple people suggest the same thing, I will give them a shoutout as will. So leave a comment of your idea. Don't forget to vote. See ya soon pups.)