Chapter 16

Pic of Paul and what he wears on his date with Daniel above/side

Paul's POV
Daniel went home yesterday and I missed him sleeping with me. Well, I might ask him and Kyllen to stay with me. I will do that when I tell him my secret. I hear my phone ring and see Daniel's name flash on the screen.
Me: Hello
Daniel: Hey Paul, where are we going on our date?
Me: We are going to the Zoo then going to Olive Garden.
Daniel: Yes, I haven't been to a Zoo in a long time.
Me: I'll pick you up at 4.
Daniel: Ok, see you then. Bye
Me: Bye.
We both hang up and i look at the time and see it is 2 o'clock. Lets get ready. I take a shower, then go to my closet and put on a white shirt that shows my upper chest and faded jeans. And finally my favorite leather jacket. I put on my converses and head out.

I decided to take my black Mustang. I head to Daniel's house with Katia, Daniel called me and told me to bring Katia. Because Kyllen wanted to hangout with her.

We get to his house and we both get out and walk to the front door. Kyllen opens the door, "Katia, your here. Hey Paul, Daniel will be down in a minute." she said inviting us in. I take a sit on the couch and wait for Daniel to come down. I think he might be nervous.