𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦-𝑒𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 | 𝐼 𝑐𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑𝑛'𝑡 𝑠𝑐𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑚

Start from the beginning

"So get up and change." She grabbed my hand and pulled me up. She pressed the dress into my hands. She came closer to my ear and whispered in, "Forget the underwear tonight."

My lips pressed hard together. Without? At a Halloween party at school? Actually, Halloween was canceled this year because last year some idiots thought it was funny to play around with fire.

The son of the director, Hunter stole the key. That's how things start. I don't know how it's supposed to go well, but it won't be that bad, I'll only stay for a few hours and disappear again instantly.

I was adjusting the sleeves of the dress when I turned and looked. I can't really wear that, can I? "Quinn!" She walked in as soon as she heard her name as if she had been waiting in front of the door.

"Wow." She came in and looked at me. "Wow? That's way too much."

"No, it's not." I looked in the mirror again. The neckline went down to the navel, and there are two cuts in the front of the dress, which is long to the floor, where my legs can see through.

"What if someone see something? I'm not wearing any underwear and even a bra." "The dress has some kind of underwear and I have them for your breasts."

Quinn pulled out two nipple covers. "You really should show your breasts more often, you have nice big boobs, and they are tight and don't sag."

"Can we stop talking about my breasts?" I pulled the nipple covers from her hand. Turned around and put them in.

"Okay, now the make-up, and then I'll change." Quinn ordered me to sit on the toilet and got a make-up bag out of her backpack.

---

We finally got done. I put some bracelets on my upper arm and thighs and some gold jewelry in my curly hair because it goes well with the brown gold eye make-up.

"Look." Quinn came up with an outstretched, emerging from the bathroom to show her custom. She wore long silk gloves. Her top was revealed by a black corset, as were the tattoos she's had for a while.

The good girl on the left breast and Bad Seen on the right. Between her breasts came the snake pointing upwards, where I was even there when she pricked it.

The arms were full of Stickandpock tattoos. From flowers to swords and meaningless spells. A wide dress, long to the floor. On her neck was a skin-tight chain. Her hair was loosely curled forward to allow her black hair to be straightened.

Her make-up was as beautiful as the night. Dark, just like her lipstick. The girl can break someone just of her look.

"You look amazing." I often find it hard to say how the girl looks. I'm fucking bad in complements. "But Aurora doesn't come up with any ideas." she winks at me and smiles. As she goes through her hair again, she picks up the bag and says we can go.

We walk out of the bathroom into the living room, where Gianna is sitting on the couch with Max. "I'll be back in about two hours."

She looks at me as she ruffles Max's hair, he lies on her lap with his head protruding. He also really loves to be petted. "Okay. You two look really great by the way." I thanked her, and together I walk out with Quinn.

Dylan's car was already waiting for us outside, we got in. Both Link and Zack were inside. "Wow, you look pretty." It came from Zack. He looked discreetly at Quinn.

Ok, that was weird. "Hello, gorgeous." I sat right in the back with Link and Quinn. "Hey." I turned to the left.

Dylan drives off without waiting long. "So you disguised yourself as a god? Which one exactly?" "A goddess who gets everything she wants." I looked at Link. "What do you want?" I shrugged.