Javon walton

Sorry for late post loves x listened to confident slowed by Justin B

"What do you mean no?" I asked confused, his eyes burned holes in the back of my head. No response. "Hello earth to Javon why not?" I waved my hand infront of him slowly ,his eyes still looking over at me and my outfit. Rolling my eyes I grabbed my bag off Jadens bed and grabbed Jadens hand. "Bye asshole" I smiled sarcastically to Javon who looked pissed.

"What was that" Jaden laughed confused as we walked down the stairs. Looking back at him I shrugged my shoulders "dunno why he cares tbh" I sighed and walked out the house Jaden still in hand.

"So where's the party?" I asked looking at Jaden his lips tugged a smile "my friend Jacks" he smiled and walked to the car. "Are you even allowed to drive?" I smirked as we got in , the cold leather hitting my legs. "Along as I have someone else in the car we're good" he smiled and turned the key hearing a roar of the engine I smiled ready for the night.

(Arriving at the party)
Getting out the car looking  at the massive house stood many kids my age drinking talking and dancing. "Ready for some fun girl" Jadens voice echoed through my ear as he walked up beside me. Looking beside me stood Jaden smiling innocently I smiled "yes" I laughed and walked in following Jaden. The smell of alchol and smoke hit my nose eh. Shrugging it off I followed Jaden through the crowd of people dancing and talking in groups. I followed him to the kitchen to see a group of boys my age and I guess Jack. He had black curly hair Afro like and greyish eyes, around 5,7 and he wore black joggers and a red basketball T-shirt with a red cap. Walking with Jaden towards the kitchen island where Jack was "hey man!" Jack smiled hugging Jaden looking at me after "hey gorgeous how are you?" He smiled his white smile pulled into a smirk as he looked down at my outfit. I smiled lightly "fine thanks" I smiled awkwardly holding Jadens arm.

A look of surprised spread across jacks face "oh this your girl?" He said shocked a bit "nah we're just chilling" Jaden smiled back looking down at me by his side. I nodded lightly looking around at the crowds of people. A smirk pulled on jacks face as he nodded "well cya round man" he punched lightly Jadens arm and walked off to some blonde girl.

LISTEN TO STOLEN DANCE

"Wanna swim?" Jaden smiled turning towards me "god yeah" I laughed and walked towards the garden. Seeing the blue reflection of the water I smiled and placed my bag down on the chair next to the pool. Turning to Jaden I took my shorts off but left my shirt on as I was uncomfortable with how many people where looking I chucked my shorts to the chair and jumped in. The sound of laughs and the music the song stolen dance echoed through the speakers turned into muffled noises as the water covered me like a blanket. The lightless feel surrounded me as I was left with just me and my thoughts.

Almost clear head as I felt weightless, the need of oxoygen hit me as I swim up to the edge of the water feeling the cold air hit me as I took a breath

Almost clear head as I felt weightless, the need of oxoygen hit me as I swim up to the edge of the water feeling the cold air hit me as I took a breath. Looking over I saw Jaden looking at me almost in awe "what?" I smiled running my hair back off my face. "Nothing" he smiled lightly and turned away. Ok?

Looking up the stars smiled back at me each one different as it's own. My mum used to say each star was a person who left this world for another, I smiled back at them and admired them as I layed on my back. This night could never go wrong.