Javon Walton

Here ya go shorty x 

He asked me out. 

In bold writing , I read it again and again, no he didn't he what what the fuck. I'm confused and now annoyed at shit. I texted her back, wow nah he didn't lmao, well good for you Julia.   I sent the text and got up , fuck him. I don't need him. 

I grabbed my bag and walked down stairs, seeing my brother passed out on the floor and my mum on her phone stroking his head. Laughing I walked over and say on the sofa. She looked up "Hey honey are you going out again?" she asked looking back at her phone , "yeah with jaden to a party" she nodded "stay safe ok" she smiled still not looking at me, I rolled my eyes and got up "bye mum" I said walking out. I jogged over to Jadens and knocked on the door , a moment later his ma opened the door smiling "Hey gorgeous waiting for jaden?" She asked , I nodded and walked in " he's upstairs love" she smiled and walked over to Jadens dad "Hey girl how are you" he smiled kissing Jess on the head. I smiled "not bad sir thank you" he nodded lightly and sat down.

Listen to somebody I used to know 

I stood looking up at the stairs debating to go up or not, c'mon he might not be up there girl just go. 

I sighed and walked up "I'm entering the room don't be naked" I shouted as I walked into the boys room covering my eyes. I heard a laugh , I looked at the sound to see javon laying on the bed on his phone. Fuck. 

 "Hey pretty girl" he smiled standing up walking towards me, heat rose to my face , "go away I know you asked Julia out" I stood my ground staring back at him. His hazel eyes stared back. I rolled my eyes at his same energy. "Where's jaden" I said not taking my eyes off him. He walked towards me his face now changing to a frown "look in sorry" he bit his lip nervously. His energy completely changing.

 "I didn't know and I didn't realise how much I want you" he frowned. I nodded backing away, "you asked Julia out in sorry but I'm not doing that to myself" I shook my head. He nodded "it's fine I just want to be fine together" he smiled. I nodded , to be honest I am tired of this as much as I want him he hurt me and I'm still going to play around a bit. "Where's jaden javon?" I asked sternly placing my hand on my hip. He scanned my outfit biting his lip again. He shook his head once looking over to the bathroom. " Thanks" I walked over knocking "it's your favourite girl now hurry up" I smiled. I heard a groan "alright alright women" I heard as the door swung open. Smiling as I saw jaden in his shorts and a grey t-shirt he didnt look bad to be honest. Looking over at Javon his face formed a confused look "Where are you going" he asked pointing at jadens fit 

"party" jaden smiled holding my waist lightly beside me, "No" javons face turned to stone. Confusion now hitting me "what do I mean no?" I asked. 

 this is shitttt