Y/n Thorne chapter 1

Hey imma try this today plz let know if u want more of Fame imagines. Xx ily

Euphoria.official. ✔️

5,236 likes ♥️ 4,320 shares ✈️ 560 comments🗣

We are so happy to welcome our new costar y/n Thorne. A young actress at the age of 16 and has worked in many films and tv series , shameless,The dumping ground and Dinasty and much more we are very proud to welcome her to the Euphoria Family!!

Zendaya- welcome home Y/n !! ♥️♥️
Javonwannawalton- finally a kid on set with me!
Alexademie- Another queen on set x
Sydneysweeney- I can't wait! xox

(Your pov)
I woke up to my phone pinging, groaning I turned over grabbing my phone looking at the several instagram followers and messages I have been sent. Huh. Opening my phone going on instagram my followers list had shot up shit by 50k and several comments on my latest post.

Y/nThorne

💜💜💜 somethings coming soon! 2,345 likes ♥️ 1,256 comments 🗣 46 shares ✈️

2,345 likes ♥️ 1,256 comments 🗣 46 shares ✈️

Princesspeach- EUPHORIA!!!! I saw there insta congrats.

Not_ellieeee-  cute top 👑💜

Xxxx-Bella- it has to be euphoria it's purple!!

Smiling at the several comments yeah they were right, I had been Cast as a new character in Euphoria  called Elise. Filming started tomorrow and we have to get a plane ride to America (I'm British) so I'm leaving today. Looking over at the time it read 6 ugh yay I have to get up.

Rolling over out of bed my feet hit the cold flooring ugh, I shivered getting out getting my dressing gown and walked to the bathroom.

I washed my face and brushed my teeth, brushed my hair and stripped hoped in the shower, I shaved my legs and washed my hair and washed before getting out putting my hair in a towel and wrapped up, walking back into my room, I looked for a pair of pants and socks finding a lacy red bra and red Calvin Klien panties with a pair of white Nike socks. I put them on and lotioned my body and spraid some perfume on. Looking through my wardrobe for something comfy to wear on the plane , I picked out a pair of grey joggers and a red Nike jumper with red Jordan's and a couple rings. Happy with my look I blow dried my hair and tied it in a loose bun with some glasses for my headaches. Finished with my outfit and hair i put some blush on and mascara with a bit of lip balm finished.

Looking over at the time it's 7 not bad y/n.
Taking a deep breath wow I'm not going to be here for 6 months. That's half a year without being here. Taking another breath it's finally hit me how much I've came to be here. Nodding to myself I stood up getting my suitcase and packed a few clothes for the first couple of weeks as I was told a lot of my clothes will be given to me. Putting a few nice shorts and shorts in with a couple of jumpers i doubt I'll need in the La sun.

After ten minutes I finished packing my makeup and clothes, closing the case looking a round at my room,all done. Getting my phone and my carry on and suitcase I headed downstairs. Smelling breakfast straight away as I placed my bags down near the door. Walking into the kitchen I saw mum and dad cooking what seamed to be egg and sausages. "Hey ma and pa" I smiled sitting down at the table taking a sip of the chocolate milk. "Hey baby big day!" Ma smiled placing a plate with Sausage and eggs on with a piece of toast. Taking a smell of the declicious food before stuffing it down making dad snort a laugh. Rolling eyes I ate my food.

Should I continue this , probably. I promise it will get better with a hint of spice. Thank you all for your support so far on this book it means a lot for me it's a way to escape from reality and express my words a bit more. Xxx ly