-christmas -

merry christmas my lovely's hope your well and happy and have a merry day! ❤️

(first person)
i rubbed my eyes at the sounds of  a deep whisper in front of me, "ppssst y/n wake yo ass up". i peaked and opened an eye to see ashtray in his christmas pyjamas , stood with sleep still wrapped around him and a black knitted blanket which grandma probably made him.

"yes?" i sat up grabbing a hoodie of the floor that happened to be ash's. pulling it over my head i stood up putting on my slippers on and walking with him to fez's room?

"yo why are we going to him he will kill us for waking him up at.." i looking down at my watch that flashed in the dim light reading 8:36am.

"never-mind he's slept enough wake this bitch up" i smiled, ashtray laughing and nudging Fez's door open slightly the dark smothered the room and ash walked in turning to me he grabbed my hand "jump on him" his smile still risible in the dark light making my heart flutter, i smirked at the boy and followed him over to what seamed to be a sleeping fez. snoring like a pig.
yea he's asleep.

"ready?
3
2
ONE!!"

he jumped on the bed ripping fez's cover off and i lunged forward grabbing fez in a bear hug and tickling him.

by now fez was very much awake and very much afraid of the two children who just jumped on him. his eyes shot up along with him "shit what the fuck?" his voice found our ears , as i let go of him he got up rubbing the sleep out his eyes and looking around , his piercing cloudy blue eyes finding mine.

"da fuck?"
i smiled and shrugged looking over at ash who had now grabbed my hips tugging me off the bed "hey hey watch it!"
but i was already being held up and he was running towards the lounge, he laughed as i looked back to see fez running towards us with a big smile on his face.
i was now on ash's shoulder with my belly leaning on him as he kept running slipping a bit on the fluffy socks i brought him last year. "shit ma we're gunna loose" he whispered and turned around fez just stood there shaking his head with a smile. "assholes" he mumbled before coming down the hall and sitting beside the bundle of presents that lay under the tree . he looked up "sit your ass down and put your girl down"
Ash suddenly realising i was on his shoulder put me down pulling my shirt that had lifted and smiled.
"merry christmas ma you deserve it" leaning down placing one single kiss on my forhead.

"hurry up man" fez practically begged , "fine fine sorry" i smiled walking over i grabbed the presents i wrapped for him and placed them next to him "from me" i smiled leaning down i kissed his cheek "love you fez thank you for everything"
fez smiled his normally dough eyed complection was brighter and full of life with a slight red tint too it. "yo don't get all sappy and shit with me love you too tho"
i rolled my eyes but smiled "open them then"
i watched as fez opened the first one which was a dark green jumper, "sick thanks y/n" smiling lightly he placed the jumper to the side, he picked up the next one which i knew was a gold chain he was waffling on to ash about so i stole it.
"no shit u didn't!" "how u get this shit?!" he smiled but soon dropped "you can't afford this shit" 
"nah i can't but ya know santa got it" i smirked.

"nah nah nah-

"ash here's your present" i smiled giving him a red box filled with jordan 4s, ash collected shoes so i knew he'd want them. "yo thanks ma they are fire"
he smiled leaning over placing a kiss on my lips. "love you" he muttered kissing my neck where the butterfly necklace he got me for my birthday lay.

"yo y/n this is for you from me and grandma" fez smiled sheepishly placing a single golf box in my hands. confused i opened the box unraveling the bow that lay on top, smiling lightly i opened the box and there laid a small gold pinky ring with two small diamonds. "for me?" "i swear i remember grandma wearing this?" i looked up to the boys who smiled ash nodding back at me. "she would of wanted you to have it" fez smiled.

as much as i wanted her to keep the ring as her hands were so young ,her rings told many stories i could at least create a new one.

"thanks guys"

Christmas's at fez's have always been different.. he can't exactly keep up with the latest fashion and shit but he always tried. and since i'm ash's girlfriend he's family and he means a lot to me. This year was no different so we made dinner , placing a Yorkshire pudding out for grandma with a hershey kiss next to her table.
ash made the table placing the knifes ,fork's and crackers out with some apple juice and fez made some off the dinner before he backed out cause "i can't cook for shit" so i made sure the turkey was seasoned and the veg was actually placed on the table.
"Dinners ready!" i yelled placing the food on the table and lighting the candle. ash came down first practically running for the food placed for him "yo thanks ma this looks the shit" smiling as he sat down digging in. fez came down smoking something "yo no smoking you won't remember my food!!" i yelled running over to him i took the but out his lips chucking it in the sink with a sizzled sound.

"sorry sorry y/n calm your shit down" he yelped as i smacked the back of his head. "sit yo ass down and eat" i grumbled. digging in to our dinner i looked around to my new family. "love you guys" "love you too girl"
"love you y/n now eat" ash laughed grabbing my fork and sticking a piece of broccoli in my mouth. "mmmh yummy" fez smiled "eat your veggies be a good girl" ash looked at me slyly with dark eyes and smiled.

maybe this would be an even better christmas after all.

❤️❤️