Really ash

Your ash's best friend and you might have a crush on him just a little itty bitty one.

You and Ash were at Walmart shopping for fun as fez was out with Lexi , so you and him got kicked out to be "children for once" whatever that means.

Walking through the isles pushing the trolley with ash in the trolley on his phone you see him snapping someone.

"Who you talking too?" You questioned being a bit nosy you peaked over looking over his shoulder, "Ah yo your nosy as shit" he laughed hiding his phone from you, "oooo is it a girlllll" you laughed grabbing some crisps from the shelf dropping them in missing ash's head by a cm.

"Yeah man she is fine as look" he smiled pulling up her snap and saved chat pics seeing a blonde girl with bright blue eyes and a dark ass tan.

Confusing suffocated you , seeing his type in girls "da fuck is that" you gagged, "isn't she fine" he smiled looking at the pictures "what's her name?" You asked, cmon no basic bitch name plz plz plz

"Hannah" he said fucking hell  really

"I'm worried about you" you rolled your eyes at the boy. "I hate you girl" he groaned as you threw a box of sweets on his head "accidentally" Ofc.

"Why I'm lovely" you laughed walking down to the next isle. Not to the lie you were a bit hurt he liked this Hannah girl who looked like a orange but you couldn't and would never admit your feelings to Ash, it would ruin your friendship so you kept quite.

"Just saying she looks basic and boring" you complained as you walked up to a till seeing a young man mid 20s with dark curly hair with a miserable frown on his face. Smiling you walked up to him "afternoon" he smiled lightly getting your items and scanning them slowly.

Leaning on the counter you looked at ash on his phone still smiling at the screen, you really wanted to be happy for him but you just couldn't. Sighing you turned around passing the man a twenty and grabbing your bags, "pick some up asshole" you groaned as you held most of them. "Now ash" you said sternly watching the boy sigh and walk up to you grabbing two bags of you.

"What's wrong ma?" Ash asked as you both walked out the store the Los Angeles heat hit you along with the sizzling sun beaming down on you.

A bit annoyed as he called you Ma as he knew you liked that name you shrugged "nothing" you lied, hearing ash sigh next to you looked over "liar" he smirked, shaking your head you walked towards the house leaving ash behind.