Javon Walton

Heyyyy beautiful people x here finally 

Me and Jaden went shopping and I brought a new swimsuit and jacket. Looking through the swimsuits I looked over at Jaden who was red and his eyes glued to the floor. "Hey you good?" I laughed shaking his hand he looked up at me flustered. " Mmh" he mumbled. I nodded and grabbed two swimsuits I liked. A green stripped two piece and a black leaf print two piece. 

Holding them both up I turned looking over at Jaden "which one" I asked , his face turned focusing on the two "mmh the black it's nicer" he smiled,  jeez he knows his stuff

Holding them both up I turned looking over at Jaden "which one" I asked , his face turned focusing on the two "mmh the black it's nicer" he smiled,  jeez he knows his stuff . I nodded putting the other one back and walking to the counter and paid. 

we walked home ,walking up to my house jaden stopped me , "there's a party tonight and you could show off your swimsuit ?" He smirked . I thought for a moment "sure" I smiled "will javon be there?" I asked lighlty , h

he shook his head "dunno I don't think so he is practicing his lines for the show" he said fiddling with his rings. I nodded "good" I smiled and kisses his cheek "cya later" I smiled and walked away. 

unlocking the door Walking in I saw my mum with my brother " hey ma " I smiled, she looked up her blonde hair in his small round face "Hey honey where you been?" She asked playing with my brother with what seemed to be mariocart. "Shopping" I said taking my shoes off. She nodded her full attention on the stupid game I laughed and walked upstairs. Putting my bags on my bed I started to get ready for the party. 

Putting the swimsuit on it for like a glove and looked amazing, I stacked a few gold necklaces on with my rings and tied my hair up in a bun. I then put a small black t-shirt on with a pair of Hollister shorts and air forces. 

all ready I hung my new jacket up in my wardrobe and put the rubbish in the bin. Tired from the day I played down looking at my phone, two messages from Julia,I opened them and my stomach fell.