Jules

Hey lovely's ho check out my new chapter of the Ashtray series it's long (that's what she said) and I think rlly good so plz check it out ily <3

"That's definitely going to rue" i laughed sending the picture to Rue. "No no no no please no" Jules Whyined making me laugh. "Already gone" I giggled. Jules stuck her tounge out at me making me laugh more. "Such a baby" I giggled putting my phone away.

"Cmon we should head back to Rues" i said getting up giving a hand to Jules, she took it and got up. We walked to Rues opening the door as it was just Rue at home atm. "We're here" Jules shouted going into Rues room. I walked in seeing Rue and Jules full on making out. "Ew" I gagged laughing "oh shush your boyfriend is on his way" Rue groaned kissing down Jules neck. I rolled my eyes sitting on her bed going on my phone. After the two had practically fucked they layed down next to me. Sat in a comfortable silence I heard the door open looking up I saw him.
"Elliot baby!" I jumped up jumping into his arms. He laughed "missed me" he said walking us over to a chair sat down he placed me on his lap.

"Yep" I kissed his lips tasting apple juice aka his favourite juice I giggled. "Why is that Turning me on" Jules said laying with Rue watching me and Elliot. Me and Elliot looked at each other "come here" he grabbed my neck kissing me deeply grabbing my ass making me moan into the kiss. Breaking away breathless looking back at the girls "that's hot" rue said making me and Jules laugh.

I turned around facing the girl "wanna play truth or Dare?" Jules asked cuddling Rue. I nodded looking up at Elliot who nodded back to me. "Sure" I said. "Ok ummm Elliot t or d ?" She asked, looking back at Elliot he thought for a moment "dare" he smiled, Jules smirked "finger y/n while we play" she smirked, my face slowly turned red at the thought of it. I felt Elliot turn my face to face him. "You ok with that?" He asked fully serious making sure I was comfortable. I nodded pecking his lips lightly. "Ok your on shorty" smirked Elliot looking at Jules who rolled her eyes.

"Go on then" Jules gestured to me to Elliot,
He slowly slid his hand up my skirt slowly pulling them to the side , a gasp escaped my lips as he played with my sensitive bud. (Eww) a smirk formed on Jules face as she watched my face turn from the pleasure. Rue smirked at Elliot which Elliot returned. "The twist is she has to stay quite" Rue said watching me. "Wha-ttt" I stuttered out. "You heard baby stay quite for me" Elliot whispered out.

"Ok truth or dare Rue" Elliot continued his finger slowly entered me I couldn't help but let a moan out which made Elliot bouce his leg up which is what I was sat on, shit that wasn't helping. The girls smirked as they carried on with the game. "Truth please" she smiled "how many guys have you hooked up with" Elliot said now swirling his second finger around my clit. Trying to contain my moans i put my hand against my mouth. "4" she said back. "Not bad Rue" Jules smiled.

"Elliot how many fingers are in her cause she is acting like she has 3" Jules laughed looking over at me a moaning mess.
"1" Eliot said pinching my clit making me gasp
Jules laughed walking towards me "Cmon Elliot she can handle another" she said stroking my face. I was breathing heavily from Elliot bouncing his leg and now this bitch wants another. "No-o please" I stuttered out wining at Jules. She smirked kneeling down to me as she grabbed my cheek gently and kissed me as Elliot put another finger in me making me moan loudly. "Shush baby" Elliot hushed me.

Jeez this is well ... something lmao x