Ashtray 1

So basically your Lexi and Cassie's sister and your the youngest your 15.

"Wake up (y/n) if you wanna go with me" lexi yelled from downstairs she was going to go see fez her new ✨CrUSh✨ at the gas station as she needed an excuse to see him after Nate's fight.
It was only 7:30am and she wanted to leave. I dragged myself out of bed and make my way to the bathroom and washed my face and added some concealer to my eyes which had suffered with no sleep for weeks this summer and added a bit of mascara and highlight in the corners of my eyes a tip Cassie told me then put my (h/c) in a loose bun and picked out a artic monkeys oversized T-shirt and black skirt with converse. I grabbed my phone and headed out.
"Took you long enough jeez" snickered lexi I rolled my eyes and grabbed my bike and we made our way to fezcos.
As we approached the store I saw fez sitting in a lawn chair just outside the store. I had known fez for three years now as he used to go to our school before he dropped out he used to help me around the school. He was like a big brother to me and was always there for me when I needed him.
"Lexi Howard what brings you here" said fez with a slight smile and happy tone in his voice for once.
"I'm here too you know" I laughed walking into the store for a drink.
As I was walking down the aisles a pair of brown eyes watched me behind the fridges.
"Ah yo you Lexi's sister right?" a young boy around my age with a slit down his eyebrow and two face tats walked out from being the fridges.
"Uh yeah im (y/n)" i stuttered god why is he making me nervous I never get nervous over a dude.
He looked me up and down with a blank expression before saying.
"Ah cool watcha need Howard" he smirked walking over to the till.
"Uh just grabbing a drink and waiting for my sister to ask fez out" I laughed
"Oh shit she likes him?" He asked
"She more then likes him she don't shut up bout him" I laughed
He smirked
"I'm ashtray ash for short doll face" he smirked grabbing a bag for the monster I placed on the counter.
A blush crept across my face and I turned away to grab a pack of gum to cover my red ass face up.
"That will be $3.60 ma" he said looking up at me
"Oh and this please" I placed the gum down
"Nah your good don't worry bout it"
"Thank you ash" i smilled
"How do you know my brother then?" He asked putting in my drink and gum in a bag.
"When he was at my school since then we talk occasionally" I smilled and leaned on the counter looking up at ash.
A slight pull on his mouth formed and a dimple appeared wow he's cute.
"Well I hope to see you around Howard" he smiled lightly and walked out the store where Lexi and fez were.
Jeez I need to come round more often now.
I got my bag and walked out to see Lexi and fez smiling and laughing about something stupid probably.
"You two love birds done now" I groaned and sat on fez's chair.
I saw ash sitting on the freezer beside me looking at me from the corner of me eye.
"Ah yo shut your tiny ass up" fez said rolling his eyes
"You know I'm right" I laughed
Lexi rolled her eyes at my "childish" behaviour.
"Right we better go it was nice to see you fez" she smiled before kissing his cheek sending a red patch across his face which made me snicker under my breath.
"Cya around (y/n)" ash spoke looking directing at me.
"Cya Ashtray" I smiled grabbing my bike and riding off back home.

Authors note:
Heyyy I hope this is ok I enjoyed writing it I'm not sure if it's good or not but any tips or recommendations anything is great x it's a bit short but I will try to make them gradually longer.